All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wouldn’t say it was boring. But it wasn’t what I was expecting it to be.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If that ending was done with idk..... A Shane McMahon match.....we'd be gathering our collective pitch fork and torches.

Not tiki torches tho.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Main event was definitely mid. I enjoyed all the tag matches and the women's match though.

I think they shoulda had Darby pass out instead of submitting to really make a point about his toughness.

I would say this was my least favorite episode so far but I didn't dislike it by any means either.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If that ending was done with idk..... A Shane McMahon match.....we'd be gathering our collective pitch fork and torches.

Not tiki torches tho.

Well, cause fuck Shane. I wanted my pitch fork anytime he was on my TV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I was basically "fuck all this" after I saw Lucha Bros sell for that 14 year old kid tbh.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was basically "fuck all this" after I saw Lucha Bros sell for that 14 year old kid tbh.

Yeah, I get they had to put him in there cause of Luchasaurus getting injured, so they had to do something. But uh it was a bit much for my taste with the selling. Still enjoyed the show tho.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
Main event was definitely mid. I enjoyed all the tag matches and the women's match though.

I think they shoulda had Darby pass out instead of submitting to really make a point about his toughness.

I would say this was my least favorite episode so far but I didn't dislike it by any means either.

I thought this was why hands tied worked, though. You didn't see him tap plus inner circle interference. they really made a star out of Darby

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I thought this was why hands tied worked, though. You didn't see him tap plus inner circle interference. they really made a star out of Darby

I mean, he didn't tap but he still submitted. Just would have done more for me if he passed out to the pain instead. Nonetheless, Darby has undoubtedly been a standout for the company. I look forward to seeing what's next for him.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Overall a really good show, I was entertained throughout it all.

Favorite matches were the two tag title tournament matches and the main event started off a bit slow, but it picked up and was really good.

Darby looked like a million bucks in that match imo.

Reactions: V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Reaction score
I mean, he didn't tap but he still submitted. Just would have done more for me if he passed out to the pain instead. Nonetheless, Darby has undoubtedly been a standout for the company. I look forward to seeing what's next for him.

I see what you're saying, but then he could say you didn't beat me i never submitted and ask for a rematch.

How about kenny tho. Can't believe he's so over with the audience so soon. On national television. Getting louder cheers than moxley already. Ppv match is gonna be great neither have really shown a lot with each other

Reactions: Hoss

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
AEW Dynamite in my Neck of the Woods how did they do, let me talk about it. Rarely do The Lucha Bros ever attack a team before a Match especially if they are not involved. I was rather puzzled that they did that, but it didn't hinder the Tag Match with SCU vs Best Friends. I liked how they played up Kazarian being hurt all Match because of the attack and at times Sky needing to work the majority of the Match because of it. Give that Man all the props in the World for battling and helping his team win should be interesting if AEW truly has planned SCU vs Lucha Bros in the Finals. If it goes that route I'll be fine with either team winning, but you know in the back in the Wings Ortiz/Santana and the Lucha Bros ready to take those Titles from them just like that.

Speaking about Ortiz/Santana squash on fleek as those two guys since arriving in AEW are crazier than they were in Impact and that's saying something. Riho vs Baker was a quality Women's Title Match and early on I gotta be honest, both ladies were trying to figure out some kind of momentum and it didn't look good early, but they found their groove and Match turned out good. I do wonder how long will the run with Riho last with these surprise wins for her. I just can't see her holding the Women's Title after Full Gear.

Lucha Bros vs Jurassic Express was better than I thought it would be. I thought with the loss of Luchasaurus the Match would suffer, but clearly I was wrong. Marco Stunt took a hell of a beating and at times I was like come on guys enough is enough finish them. I'm glad they gave those guys hope spots in the Match, but the right team won. Lucha Bros are more vicious than I've ever seen them look out other Tag Teams! The Tag Team Match with Pac/Moxley vs Page/Omega was another bout I was happy with. I was wondering going in how long would Pac and Moxley work together and damn they did a good job at that job, but Pac fucked with the wrong guy. Last week you got involved in his business and you expected no consequence after doing it again. Still a fun Match though.

Jericho vs Darby was a fine Match for the fans of Phila last night. The Stardom of Darby through heart and skills, and with the help of veteran talent is putting him in the right direction. I've seen plenty of crazy stuff in Wrestling over the Years, and clearly Darby being tied up and doing dive spots is one of the craziest things I've seen. If that guy makes one mistake he's on IR. Even with all that Darby really performed well with the AEW World Champion and ending tells me that Darby is a major player if Inner Circle Members needing to get involved.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
AEW Dynamite in my Neck of the Woods how did they do, let me talk about it. Rarely do The Lucha Bros ever attack a team before a Match especially if they are not involved. I was rather puzzled that they did that, but it didn't hinder the Tag Match with SCU vs Best Friends. I liked how they played up Kazarian being hurt all Match because of the attack and at times Sky needing to work the majority of the Match because of it. Give that Man all the props in the World for battling and helping his team win should be interesting if AEW truly has planned SCU vs Lucha Bros in the Finals. If it goes that route I'll be fine with either team winning, but you know in the back in the Wings Ortiz/Santana and the Lucha Bros ready to take those Titles from them just like that.

Speaking about Ortiz/Santana squash on fleek as those two guys since arriving in AEW are crazier than they were in Impact and that's saying something. Riho vs Baker was a quality Women's Title Match and early on I gotta be honest, both ladies were trying to figure out some kind of momentum and it didn't look good early, but they found their groove and Match turned out good. I do wonder how long will the run with Riho last with these surprise wins for her. I just can't see her holding the Women's Title after Full Gear.

Lucha Bros vs Jurassic Express was better than I thought it would be. I thought with the loss of Luchasaurus the Match would suffer, but clearly I was wrong. Marco Stunt took a hell of a beating and at times I was like come on guys enough is enough finish them. I'm glad they gave those guys hope spots in the Match, but the right team won. Lucha Bros are more vicious than I've ever seen them look out other Tag Teams! The Tag Team Match with Pac/Moxley vs Page/Omega was another bout I was happy with. I was wondering going in how long would Pac and Moxley work together and damn they did a good job at that job, but Pac fucked with the wrong guy. Last week you got involved in his business and you expected no consequence after doing it again. Still a fun Match though.

Jericho vs Darby was a fine Match for the fans of Phila last night. The Stardom of Darby through heart and skills, and with the help of veteran talent is putting him in the right direction. I've seen plenty of crazy stuff in Wrestling over the Years, and clearly Darby being tied up and doing dive spots is one of the craziest things I've seen. If that guy makes one mistake he's on IR. Even with all that Darby really performed well with the AEW World Champion and ending tells me that Darby is a major player if Inner Circle Members needing to get involved.

Very similar to my thoughts.

Btw you mentioned Shida in a previous post. Love Riho, but Shida is the longterm star of the division. Timing was off because Shida has been on a retirement tour in Japan. Which she's done with now and will be moving to the states soon to focus on AEW

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I bought tickets to go see Dynamite on December 18th in Corpus Christi. Really looking forward to it. I've never been to any televised wrestling events.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler