All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
yeah I take breaks and come on here and check stuff out. I also work full time for a living. we can't all be wasted out on drugs like you all the time and have nothing better to do with our time and money. Oh and I noticed you mentioned a gambeling problem. You are aware that by law, I have to ban you now from the betting zone sections right? All online gambeling sites are required by law to ban or close accounts of anyone who admits to having a problem. That way we don't get sued later for ignoring your problem if you decide to bitch and say "well they knew I had a problem" Now granted that is mainly for the pay sites because a person would most likely sue after losing a truck load of money and just be looking for compensation. But it applies to non pay sites too. By law I am not allowed to feed your addiction so I will mention your statement to the admins here and don't be suprised if you got no access to the betting zone later......you dumb stupid son of a bitch.

Dumb son of a bitch? You're 29 and look how you talk. I'll rape your fucking daughter in her ass, you fuckin' dick squeezer.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
* Headcheese threatens to rape 2 year olds...*

i think ill keep this for the police reports...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^What the fuck.....a fucking week and already with the bullshit...god damnit learn how to shut your fucking mouth and maybe youll be able to stay longer.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
lmao Dirt?!?!

How many times have you come back?! How many hours of your life have you put into IWF...quit bullshitting,stfu and go post like a grown up.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
yeah as if you will stay out HC.

You have kept saying how you hate this place and 'leaving', yet you still come back, then either leave or get banned. I have a question for you, why the fuck did you come back? You never seemed to like IWF, so why don't you just do everyone a favour and grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up, and leave and don't come back.

Reaction score
Dude, shut the fuck up. I left on my own terms. That's like saying Jericho can't come back because he lost a "loser leaves RAW" match. It's inevitable sometime. Now, bend over and lick my asshole.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
HC......I dont want you to leave...you are a good poster,but you dont know when to shut your fucking mouth and grow up.....No one is ever gonna respect u if you dont act mature around here,or anywhere in life.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
HC... You my friend are a blueberry...

http://www.gndmedia.com/blueberry.jpg

3lions

Reaction score
Headcheese, if you hate this place so much, leave. or better yet, tell me you want to leave and I will ban you. I still can't work out how/why people can get pissy about an online 'betting section' (which uses 'imaginary money'), not being updated for a few days. Get a life man.

Reaction score
hahahaha. Man, it's a scream how serious you people actually take this. I reckon you all must actually believe I have a gambling problem too.

Oh, one more thing, I hate to shock you guys but wrestling is scripted. OMFG! :O