All Bets Off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

wow.. this thread was supposed to be for betting? now its about rage...?

cool!! :yawn:

Rell

Reaction score
I've said it once, and I'll say it again (and over again if you like) worst poster ever.

I think Axis and StreetThug13 may have something to say about that...

Why is this thread receiving so much attention? Headcheese has made it perfectly clear that he loves the negative attention he gets. All the insults and arguing are only feeding into his ego...

Great One

Haha, I'm so glad HeadCheese back... this forum needed entertainment. Although, I've been gone for a bit and missed most of this thread, never knew it got so big.

Ok, anyways, go ahead and continue.

Reaction score
^^ I know, eh? They all bitch when I'm here, but if I leave, they'll be missing me. I guess I'm like The Game.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Headcheese can come on and FUCKING SAY HES GONNA RAPE THIS GUYS DAUGHTER! Kassidy can come on and say the word ****** about 31415122345 times.....have they been banned no..

But say the name of the WHC and.....you get a week banned?!Fuck man

This Guy

^^ I know, eh? They all bitch when I'm here, but if I leave, they'll be missing me. I guess I'm like The Game.

I can honestly say I don't miss you when your gone. The only people who miss you when your gone are the ones that just sit back and laugh at you. The ones who you actually start arguements with, we don't miss you one bit. Don't believe me? You can ask any staff member on here. I can't wait till your gone, and I know you will be sooner rather then later.

Reaction score
When all this boils down, I hum the stone-cutters theme. Oh e oh we ooooooh oh e oh we ooooooh

Reaction score
I'm calling you Crocodile Humpee. No, no. How about Pedophile Dundee? Either way, you still like 'em young.

Reaction score
Agree with my foot up your ass. This is HELL IN A THREAD. Anything goes, smurf.

the dark knight

im bored.

fuck cena
fuck lashley
fuck fake wrestling fans ("i am vince - roh guys")
fuck wwe
fuck tna
fuck spoilers
fuck you
fuck the dark knight