• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All Australians This Shit Is For You

Moonlight Drive

^^EXACTLY what I was thinking. I can imagine him sitting at his computer right now with his bucket of KFC thinking about how awesome he is.

I now await an answer in which Famou$ replies by saying 'I know, I am thinking about how awesome I am'

Famou$ 187

^^EXACTLY what I was thinking. I can imagine him sitting at his computer right now with his bucket of KFC thinking about how awesome he is.

I now await an answer in which Famou$ replies by saying 'I know, I am thinking about how awesome I am'

I eat Popeyes. Never had KFC before.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um ... no. If I were Blue I would still have twice the intelligence of you. I thought you didn;t care about what Aussies thought of you. Why did you make this thread? Why are you caring so badly about us now?

Moonlight Drive

Cause you're a Blue aussie?

Hold on folks! We have big news from the Chicken Noodle Trailer Park in Kencuky! Famou$ has once again ignored what we have said, and instead answered with a stupid repsonse that could've been though up by a 2 year old.

BKB and I are obviously not Blue, as we are using a computer, which ifg we did have brain damage we would not be able to do. I bet you Kentuckians don;t even know what Blue means.

A-It has too many syllables for you to understand

B-If someone is Blue, you and your fellow Kentuckians just pass it by, I mean, when everyone does their cousins, I guess you get a couple weird eggs. And you eat Popeyes, congratulations.

And why did both those answers also scream TRYHARD FROM KENTUCKY?

Am I the only one who sees a pattern?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Na I see the pattern too. The pattern shows that Famous is as white as snow. The fact that he got pwned with IP's, yet still claimed they weren't his is amazing.

Moonlight Drive

And the fact he repeatedly uses comebacks I would hardly expect from a 12 year old.

Famou$, I think we proved our point. A single drop of Aussie anything > than your existence. And I'm sorry if you don't know what that symbol means, I'm not going to try explaining it to an inbreeding white tryhard.

WHOA! BKB, another tryhard answer! Who woulda thunk it! He has nothing to reply with, so once again, Famous resorts to using comebacks he probably got off his 5year old cousin! Top job Famous, you sure nailed us

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I just want to point out Popeyes is kick ass. Love the biscuits. Love the chicken. God i wish i could get some Popeyes at 2AM in the morning.

And yes, it is 2AM over here in New Mexico, because i have been working on my BTB since 8:30.

Moonlight Drive

LOL, I am white. Just staing the fact he is also white, yet he claims to be black

And yet another breaking sotry everyone. Another no substance ryhard answer I would've got from a 2 year old mentally disabled monkey.

Congratulations Famous, I officially consider you lower than WWE B+C