Alistair Overeem signs with UFC, faces Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 on Dec. 30

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Wah !! What's that supposed to mean??!? anyways when someone turns on the water heater and ur having a cool shower then it really hurts you know!
Sh*t it happened once when i was taking a shower and my mom turned on the Water Heater and I just got like YaHhhHhh the WAteRr is SOOoO HaWt !!

Wrestling Station

Errr your house is small? how come that happend? if the house has several water tanks and different pipes for every section of the house, this will never happen.

the dark knight

mmmm.. i dunno the point but some shit happened :

once i was in the middle of the shower and someone turned off the water from the outside and left :mad: and i couldnt even open my eyes

another thing, took a shower then went to pick up my towel then reallized i 4got it with my clothes outside lol . and the shit i took off were wet so i had to run as fast as flash to my room wet naked lol

Truth

Reaction score
when your room is hot at night so you put on all the fans and sleep in ur boxers, but then in the morning its freezing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
when your room is hot at night so you put on all the fans and sleep in ur boxers, but then in the morning its freezing.

Fans?

Get with the times.

No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater than central air.

Truth

Reaction score
I have central air but my rooms on the 3rd floor so it barely even affects my room, which is why i need fans up there
which leads me to...dont ya just hate it when the central air doesnt reach your room

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah i hate that but luckily for me i live in the basement so its usually the right temp for me already, (I like being cold especially as opposed to being hot)

Dont ya just hate it when your with your girl and maybe you 2 just had a fight or something and your trying to officially "make up" but since she was just mad at you she wants EVERYTHING to be perfect, when you couldnt care less if its perfect

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have central air but my rooms on the 3rd floor so it barely even affects my room, which is why i need fans up there
which leads me to...dont ya just hate it when the central air doesnt reach your room

Walking into my apartment is like crossing a thermocline.

The hallway is brutally humid, but the moment you walk into my place its like the sweat immediately freezes on your face.

Actually according to the thermostat, it is 12 degrees in here. Its beautiful.

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah once I get an apartment for myself Im never turning on the heat, it will save me money and I love when its cold, you can always put on heavy clothes and walk around with a blanket when its cold (inside of course)

Truth

Reaction score
and i say "deal with it, here ya go put on these blankets". Plus trying to go to sleep when its cold is soooooooooooooooooooo much better then when its hot, i cant even begin to explain how much it iritates me when its hot in my room while im trying to sleep.