Alicia Keys: Songs In A Minor Expanded Editions (June 28)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
903mmq.jpg

Singer, songwriter and producer, Alicia Keys will release a special 10th Anniversary Deluxe and Collector's edition of her debut album Songs in A Minor on June 28th, 2011.

With the 10th anniversary editions, Keys' fans will be able to rediscover this seminal album and explore previously unreleased and original bonus material, such as the tracks "A Woman's Worth" remix featuring Nas; "Juiciest" mix tape version; "Fallin" the Ali soundtrack version; and the previously unreleased "Typewriter," "If I Was Your Woman" Original Funky Demo version and "Butterflyz (The Drumline Mix)."

The deluxe edition two-disc set and collector's edition three-disc set will feature very special packaging and an enhanced booklet featuring new liner notes from Keys.

The collector's edition will also include a documentary, specifically created for this release with brand new interviews with Keys and other album collaborators, reflecting on the making of songs in A minor. For the first time, a vinyl version of the original album will also be made available.

Deluxe Edition

CD 1: Original Album remastered

CD 2: 6 bonus tracks including new songs from the era, alternate versions, live versions. Plus a special new Chris Robinson cut of the "Falling/A Woman's Worth" videos.
Lenticular cover, 16 page booklet with new liner notes from Alicia Keys and rare period photos

Collector's Edition

CD 1: Original Album remastered

CD 2: 12 bonus tracks including new songs from the era, alternate versions, live versions and more.

DVD: Includes a brand-new documentary on the making of Songs in A Minor, plus a special new Chris Robinson cut of "Falling/A Woman's Worth" videos.

24 page oversized booklet with new liner notes form Alicia Keys and rare period photos

Original Album Vinyl

Original Album on 2 LPs

----

hard to believe it's been ten years, but nice.<!-- / message -->

Kairi

Reaction score
alicia is also confirmed to perform at bet awards 2011

Kairi

Reaction score
Swizz Beatz Builds ‘Skyscrapers’ with Kanye West and Bono on New Album

Swizz Beatz is reaching stadium status on his second album Haute Living. The producer-rapper landed a coveted collaboration with U2′s Bono and Kanye West for a track called “Skyscrapers.”

While promoting his partnership with Reebok, Swizzy revealed the all-star cut. “It’s me, Bono, and Kanye on this one song called ‘Skyscrapers,’” he told Paper magazine. “I recorded with Kanye in the studio and then I recorded with Bono in this actual studio right here.”

Haute Living has already spawned the Eve-assisted single “Everyday (Coolin’)” and “Rock ‘N’ Roll” featuring Lil Wayne, Lenny Kravitz, and Travis Barker. Other guests include Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, and John Legend. But the songs are no ordinary collabos. “They’re on the album in super amazing ways,” said Swizz. “It’s not like a compilation—it’s a nice mixture of creativity. I had no boundaries with it.”

The project also includes a cameo from his wifey Alicia Keys, who appears on the rock-tinged “International Party.” The happy couple has already shot a video with director Chris Robinson.