Alicia Fox Gets In HEATED Argument With Ronda Rousey's Husband

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

There was a minor incident at the WWE hotel on Saturday night. The UK Sun has obtained cell phone footage of Alicia Fox getting in UFC fighter Travis Browne’s face at the Hyatt Regency Hotel lobby. Browne is the husband of Ronda Rousey.

The Sun reports that Fox repeatedly swore at him and then called him “rude.” Then, as you can see below, she reaches towards the camera and pushes it away. It’s not clear what led to this incident.

Fox has been out of action since January when she injured her tailbone during rehearsals for the women’s Royal Rumble match.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Come on no reason to bury the cruiserweight like that...

On the topic... Ronda's boyfriend can fuck off.
Just telling the truth. Not burying the cruiserweights it's just that I don't care who wins as there is no intrigue. Still going to watch and enjoy it. Just so uninteresting that it doesn't matter who wins or loses. As far as im concerned Ali and Alexander are the same person. Those two don't help the vanilla midget stereotype.

We don't know the context of the altercation maybe Foxy is in the wrong. Unless your telling Browne to fuck off for another reason...

Crash

Reaction score
Just telling the truth. Not burying the cruiserweights it's just that I don't care who wins as there is no intrigue. Still going to watch and enjoy it. Just so uninteresting that it doesn't matter who wins or loses. As far as im concerned Ali and Alexander are the same person. Those two don't help the vanilla midget stereotype.

We don't know the context of the altercation maybe Foxy is in the wrong. Unless your telling Browne to fuck off for another reason...

I don't care about him or Ronda that's all.