alexmoss12!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

im still wondering how the mac knows my name. and i was just saying Mac, is that short for your favourite place mcdonalds.

NOTE: I have no current problem with Alex.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yes I like McDonalds :lol:

btw, I dont acctually have any problems with anyone here, I just got bored :sq_yellow_laugh:

HulkStar

ew mcdonals... Did you know that before Crack was illegal McDonanlds used it as a ingredient to keep customers attracted to their products..
I hate them the food sucks..
Anyways Im more of BK type of guy they have somebadass french fries :D

CT Styles

DXD your a fucking 14 year old so piss off back to yo mommas tittys, you little fucker.

Back the fuck up smurf. If your older then me its sad that you use 'Mother' jokes ya fucking loser, get a root. Do you even know what a human girl is? Or are you just to busy having a wank over virtual warcraft chicks. Don't flame me I was just stating a fact.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Mac said:
DXD your a fucking 14 year old so piss off back to yo mommas tittys, you little fucker.
Hey buddy, return to the hole you came out of. Newbies trying to be cool :n:

HulkStar

Lmao yay Everyone hates Mac more then they hate me yay!!
No seriously Mac get a life kid... or adult what ever the fuck you are...
Your 28 and dissing 14 year olds over the internet over "Your Momma" Jokes...
Hahahhahah thats hilarious... dude please...Your an Idiot...Im just lazy and dont bother reading my posts alot of times thats why I misspell or under hand words!!
So stop talking shit on how I type, and go jerk off to warcraft chicks ROFL!ROFL!!!ROFL!!!! Too both DXD and BKB...

The Mac

Reaction score
If you would have read my last post you will see I am joking about all this shit.

And I'm 17 :lol:

John

Shut up johnnynico, thats right I know who you are!

dude, you cant pm me the adress of the site. if the mods/smods/admins find out you'll be banned. the rules say you cant pm, or tell anyone about different forums.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Flaming is real stupid...
You guys gotta grow up you are calling each other crap through
OMG THE INTERNET!!!

>_>
Sad

Qwake

Well they deserve it, alexmoss made numerous accounts and came on here and started spamming for nothing! whats the point of that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^This guy is a real comedian. Watch out Ross Noble :laugh: