alexmoss12!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
Get your ass in here. I'm sick of you making accounts just to piss people off and i'm sure everybody on this forum is sick of it too.

John

This is the back up. i dont want to be a part of this. i CBA. its in Kaedon's thread.

This thread has gone absolutely random. What are Kaedon and the dumb Australian dude even fighting about?

^^^ says you. your the most random person on here.

Me? You should see some of the stuff that has been said on this thread. If you think I'm random, these guys take it to a whole new level TSS.

no im talking about the threads that you post in with multi accounts.

I think you deserve a punch in the face, because you insult me because I didn't want to do your Trivia thing.

i dont, you are the king of spammers. and i wasnt bothered about your quittyass quiting my thread you should have pm'd me first.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=234182

Ask me anything you want. just a plug for this thread. and people aint bothered about that. its the way you present yourself upon that situation.

Come on TSS, Lets make a alexmoss12 flame thread.

we already did and i cant be arsed making another, im not the only one who can make threads you know.

HulkStar

I wanna flame just not alex he's ok... If he accepts I will ask if I can tag team with him against you bullies lmao...

So Alex you saw the thread now Accept!!
I destroyed BKB with a dumbass your momma joke lol

McLovin

Reaction score
Wow, I guess I better say what everyone else says:

My first thread with my name on it. Thank you!

But anyway, what's going on here?

John

Wow, I guess I better say what everyone else says:

My first thread with my name on it. Thank you!

But anyway, what's going on here?

Actually it isnt bitch, its your second. i did one. o sorry it was adressed to ant7 but it meant you :sneaky:. watch out cause demon can do this :death: lol.

HulkStar

Well your Momma's such a hoe shes like a big mac big fat and only costs a buck!!!!

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
Halkstar.... your mamma is soooo fat, She sat on wal-mart and lowered the prices!!

Alex.... your mamma's ass is soooo big, When she sits down she's three feet taller

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Destroyed me? No HulkStar. You just let everyone realise how lame you are.

I don't understand why Alexmoss still comes here. Whenever he comes on he just bitches about not being liked. There's a reason behind that Alex. You claim that Anthony is your 'brother'. If he was your brother then why the hell do you need to flame him on here. Just go to his fucking room and do it for real. That's why it's impossible to believe that you are not him. In your btb threads, all you do is cry because no-one is reviewing. Maybe if you stopped complaining someone would. Most of your posts contribute shit all to the forum, as they are just one liners.

I could go on a lot longer about Alexmoss, but I'll just do waht Peep would do. :n:

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
thanks for helping BKB........

I'm pretty sure halkstar is the only one that likes alex.... I think there the same person:shifty:

HulkStar

Johnny your so dumb you cant spell Hulkstar...
Any just to let you know Alex Im not doing any "I did your Mom" jokes on Johnny because I dont do guys.. Johnny's mom's dick makes even me feel small Im telling you its HUGE!!!

Lmao Im not saying that oh I have his back no matter what.. I just dont have issues with him.. I havent looked at the multi profile drama nor, him whineing and complaining on his BTB guess I gotta check it out..
BKB my bad i shouldnt have said I destroy you.. And why am I lame it was a good joke