Promos Alexandra News Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
A static pops up on a TV, keeping static until it shows a newsroom and music shows up.

Narrator: Live, from New York, its Alexandra News Tonight.

The lights turn on, and Alexandra Marie is sitting in a news desk. Alexandra is very different looking, she is wearing glasses, her hair is in a bun, and her suit is black.

Alexandra: Good Evening, and welcome to Alexandra News Tonight. Many people have asked where I have been since Garden of Eden, I've been taking a relaxation for right now and I'll be ready to wrestle again soon.

The picture on the screen then shows the taboo vs Alexandra match from Garden of Eden.

Alexandra: But right now, our top story, Garden of Eden. A friendship nearly torn apart, a new champion crowned, and an epic rivalry ended. But let's talk about my match on the show, against that disgusting so called "cult favorite" Taboo. Ugh, that creep had the nerves of stealing one of my pink fleece towels, I don't think so. He learned the hard way, and his enhanced buddies also didn't mess with me. Because they knew, they got somebody's attention, right Marcus?

Marcus nods in the background.

Alexandra: Yeah thought so, anyways, back to the story. You're probably wondering, and why would you wonder, why I was facing that creep? Well as I mentioned he stole a towel of mines that I forgot was missing.

Alexandra gets a little peeved off.

Alexandra: And its because of that bitch, Riley Rhodes (@Patriot Pants )

A picture on the screen now shows Riley chasing Alexandra while Alexandra is in a towel.

Alexandra: Yeah, get a long hard look at that you creeps, cause it going to be there for long just like Riley. I don't understand Riley's issue, we're just business partners, I have an investment towards my stock in the Champion Patriot.

The picture on the screen now shows Patriot holding the LDW Championship.

Alexandra: Yes, the mighty Patriot, our incredible champion. He's been unstoppable since becoming champion including silencing Mr Too Pins at Garden of Eden.

The picture on the screen now shows the aftermath and Stacey Keys (@Beavie ) crying.

Alexandra: They say a picture is worth a thousand words well, that picture alone is worth every god damn penny.

The picture on the screen now shows the LDW Anarchy Championship.

Alexandra: Now, like I also mentioned before, I did say we crowned a new champion and it was the brand new anarchy championship at Garden of Eden. Mike Valander toppled the mighty Izalith to win the anarchy championship, becoming the first champion.

Alexandra: Oh does he have a target on his back or what? Because I'm a nice lady and not targeting our world champion. Mike Valander, I'm willing to put up a fight and reign as champion, and when I do. The anarchy championship will receive an Alexandra makeover, a minor one but you know what I mean.

Alexandra takes off her glasses, her bun off, and her suit jacket before finishing off.

Alexandra: Whenever Patriot loses the Championship, I will go after it, and nobody will stop me from getting that championship.....for me and Patriot. Because we're business partners, and that's that.

Alexandra puts her glasses on and fixes her hair before ending.

Alexandra: I'm Alexandra Marie, good night and may the rest of the roster have a pleasant Primetime.

Narrator: This has been Alexandra News Tonight.

OOC - Randy Orton did use that theme for a while in 2002 while discussing his injury, however it's not an actual WWE theme thus I can use it.