Alexa Bliss 365 Airing Immediately Following Stomping Grounds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Alexa can wrestle. She has been trained to a suitable standard. I haven't seen her do any botches or have any sloppy matches. Shes capable. This isn't 2004 when they have untrained models cat fight each other.

But she has never had an above average singles match. Her best match was with Mickie James. That's about it.

She is a very mediocre womans wrestler who is not entertaining to watch. I can accept that. I can overlook that if Alexa had great feuds, character work and storytelling.

Alexa has none of those things. She can cut a good promo. Very good at promos in fact. But the creative team are fucking terrible. Alexa has such an inconsistent and cringey character that makes no sense whatsoever. Sure she gets a huge reaction and all but every feud she has done since being on raw has been terrible. Sasha, Bayley, Nia, Ronda. All been shit. That one month Mickie James fued is the best shes got and that was woeful.

I also get the impression that she thinks shes great in real life. She isn't. Everybody she has been paired with did not go onto to better things apart from Ronda. But you cant give Alexa credit for that one.

This current story with her and nikki is just terrible. It could be really good but no. Bayley should destroy Alexa.