Alex Riley.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This guy could of been (and in my opinion: Still will be) huge. He has excellent mic skills, he definitely has "The look". He just lacks that ability in the ring, which luckily is something that can be learned. I prefer him as a heel, but he's still a good face.

One of the segments which I loved. Miz done exceptional in this feud and completely put Riley over (Which lead to Miz main eventing, and Riley getting great face reactions for a mid carder). His theme is epic too, he has it all. When are we going to see this guy actively on RAW? I don't follow Superstars much so I don't know how he's progressing in the ring, I know he WAS a liability to other superstars a while back. But I did hear from one person that he's had some good matches recently on superstars.

Also, Cole's mic skills especially in that segment were incredible.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He's currently in the WWE doghouse.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Must have just gotten out, last I heard he was.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The biggest problem with Riley for me is he seems very nervous on the big stage. I can't recall any serious botches in FCW but he seems to have made a few big ones since being called up. Hopefully it's like the Miz and his early career were he grows with each passing year.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, luckily all of it can be taught. If he was lacking the mic skills he'd be out of here, but he is pretty exceptional on that mic. If he works as hard and develops anywhere near the amount Miz did, he's going to be a star. His major botches were the NXT one, the Royal Rumble and Jack Swagger's finisher if I remember correctly. All weren't noticeable to the audience but yeah, needs work.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I liked him. I was watching him on NXT when he was on there and I was saying that he had good potential. Then on RAW with the Miz was good too. Then after the Miz and A-Ry break up it all died off. He has a good range of mic skills and could make a great impact.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah, he still has time to improve. Maybe he should move to Smackdown. Get some experience on the 'sub show' and on Superstars. Then come back to RAW?

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
He would make a good competitor for Cody. I do not know really. You could always have him feud with Christian or Hunico.