Alerts for the statuses

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We'll have to wait for the developer :sad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Whilst this would be cool, how is it really needed? Normally you go back and check your status anyway and it's on the index page right in front of you most of the time. If it gets knocked off the index page then no one is going to comment on it are they? Lol.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yes and no , I sometimes forget about the status and then I check it out and it has 10 comments. Still more important than havind a Notification every single time someone sends you a message :pity1:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Yes and no , I sometimes forget about the status and then I check it out and it has 10 comments. Still more important than havind a Notification every single time someone sends you a message :pity1:

I AGREE WITH THIS!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:

SO TRUE

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Would be possible. I've been meaning to add alerts to the like system already...

Reactions: Jonathan

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
fuck that. They are stored not far away, it's not that imprtant.

OH HELL NO! :pipebomb:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Rodrigo said:

I agree. I think it would be nice to have in case you have to step away for a while and forget to check your status.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
We have a view my statuses button guys

Yeah, but I don't think you can see the comments or comment back.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If @euantor is up for it then maybe, but it's not something I'm going to beg him to do. Likes are more important imo.

True. I'll be getting round the likes this week.