Alerts for the polls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think it'd be a good idea to have an alert when someone votes in a poll, you actually can know how many votes has every option but I think the poll should be controlled closer from the one who makes and he can know who votes to what option in the poll

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I don't feel as if this is important, because you get notified when people post, so you can check then.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
RiotRaven said:
I don't feel as if this is important, because you get notified when people post, so you can check then.

I know that, but sometimes there's people who actually don't post and they vote or something...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What's the point. Not many polls are 'public' polls, and if it bothers you that much bookmark the thread with the poll so you can check on it oftem.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
A lot of polls are anonymous. Having a notification stating who voted in your poll would ruin that.

Well, you could have it say something like this "Someone has voted on your poll."

But this is unnecessary because we don't have a lot of polls here and you can just check back to your thread frequently. We don't need notifications for everything...

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Well, you could have it say something like this "Someone has voted on your poll."

But this is unnecessary because we don't have a lot of polls here and you can just check back to your thread frequently. We don't need notifications for everything...

DIGO QUE HACEMOS!

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
destination-x-2010-hulk-hogan-and-ric-flair.jpg
[/img]