Alcoholics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
I think alot of people here are confusing being an alcoholic with someone who just feels the need to get shitfaced on weekends. My grandfather was down at the pub every day. He depended on getting his beer/scotch/whiskey and spent all his wages on his drinking addiction. That doesn't compare to 20 year olds going to parties each week and getting smashed. Very different.

Hey man ;D

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think alot of people here are confusing being an alcoholic with someone who just feels the need to get shitfaced on weekends. My grandfather was down at the pub every day. He depended on getting his beer/scotch/whiskey and spent all his wages on his drinking addiction. That doesn't compare to 20 year olds going to parties each week and getting smashed. Very different.

Yeah, you do have a good point. Even though it isn't necessarily like that (in terms of the 20 year olds) like you explained but I digress, I do think that many of the young people talked about in this thread may not be alcoholics per say at this point and time. But I know quite a few people who may very well be on the fast track to becoming an alcoholic, in my opinion.

So this brings up just a random question, how many of you guys drink? Also, why is it that most people can tell when somebody is an alcoholic but when they themself become one they are oblivious to all signs of the addiction?

G 3

Reaction score
I get called a pussy and whatnot for not drinking.. Or moreso getting drunk But to be perfectly honest I don't see what's so great about it. You drink massive amounts of imo crappy tasting liquid. You get a massive headache and feel like shit the next day.

Being drunk is so much more fun than being sober. Mainly, because it's a different feeling. You may get massive headaches and feel like shit the next day, but I sure don't, not even after getting fucked with some liquor.

40's are quite nice.