• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alberto suspended for 30 days

AZUCAR!

WWE has suspended Alberto Del Rio due to a Wellness Policy violation, the company announced today.

Del Rio's suspension will begin tomorrow for 30 days as it is his first violation of the company's policy.

The company's official statement: "WWE has suspended Jose Rodriguez (Alberto Del Rio) for 30 days effective tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 18, for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy."

If he's got that rumored clause in his contract that allows him to leave whenever, i'd probably think about leaving now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Paige got suspended too.

Clearly her fault....ADR was a squeaky clean family man before her.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Paige is an English 4PAWG....and not the good part of England.

Carnival wrestler to boot.
It definitely runs in the family. I hear her mum even wrestled while pregnant with Paige.

I wonder how this will effect Total Divas... are they done filming the next season?

I mean this train wreck would make good crash TV. Seeing as TD is a TV show would they suspend her from that?

Deezy

DZ PZ
It definitely runs in the family. I hear her mum even wrestled while pregnant with Paige.

I wonder how this will effect Total Divas... are they done filming the next season?

I mean this train wreck would make good crash TV. Seeing as TD is a TV show would they suspend her from that?
They can do their own resurrection of Paige based on TD.

Someone put her in contact with DDP.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
A 40 year old Mexican and a Washed at 24 year old English pasty thot, bound to be some fuckery. The breakup is gonna be lit tho

Sabretooth

I think you guys are being a little hard on Paige. She seemed pretty nice in interviews. She's probably just enjoying herself a little too much.