Alberto Del Rio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
Made this in the sig request thread..Would like to have some feedback as well.

Rate on 10.

Alberto.png

The_King

Reaction score
I think you're really close to an awesome piece.
The gold explosion effect is really appealing, and the picture choice is great. However, they all need to be touched up a bit. For the left picture, I'd try dropping the light down on it so it doesn't blend into the background. Pump up the lighting a tad on the center pic's chest. For the right picture, I'd switch it up entirely so that it looks similar to the left and center picture in terms of effects. The lack of gold coloring interrupts the flow. Finally, I'd suggest shrinking the logo and place it on the left corner since it'll be similar in coloring throughout.
I know that seems like a lot of complaints haha, but this is a good piece already that I think could just be awesome with some touch ups.
7.5/10!