Alberto Del Rio Disliked Backstage By Some In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
People boo Del Rio because he sucks. Not because he's good at being a heel, or because he's doing anything right. They boo him because he is horrible to listen to when he's talking, his matches aren't exciting and his gimmick is ridiculous.

The biggest thing Del Rio did to piss me off... was when he treated the WWE Championship like it didn't mean anything. Take what you want from The Miz, when Miz had that title it was so clear that the title meant everything to him. When Del Rio lost his title to Punk he should of came out the next night wearing jeans and a t-shirt, utterly pissed off. Maybe not even that, just SOMETHING to show he was upset about it! But instead, what did we get? We got the fireworks and the scarf and the fancy car. We got the strut and the cheesy smirk that he always does. Same Ricardo introduction. He didn't act like he cared AT ALL That he lost the title.

And that's only just one of the things that pisses me off about Alberto Del Rio...

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
People boo Del Rio because he sucks. Not because he's good at being a heel, or because he's doing anything right. They boo him because he is horrible to listen to when he's talking, his matches aren't exciting and his gimmick is ridiculous.

The biggest thing Del Rio did to piss me off... was when he treated the WWE Championship like it didn't mean anything. Take what you want from The Miz, when Miz had that title it was so clear that the title meant everything to him. When Del Rio lost his title to Punk he should of came out the next night wearing jeans and a t-shirt, utterly pissed off. Maybe not even that, just SOMETHING to show he was upset about it! But instead, what did we get? We got the fireworks and the scarf and the fancy car. We got the strut and the cheesy smirk that he always does. Same Ricardo introduction. He didn't act like he cared AT ALL That he lost the title.

And that's only just one of the things that pisses me off about Alberto Del Rio...

Don't blame Del Rio, blame the script that he is given. He just does what he is told to do.

Reactions: 1 person

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Am I the only one who notices Del Rio getting pretty decent pops instead of heal heat? Look at Summerslam for example when he teamed with Miz, and I believe Truth.. When his music played at the Rumble it got a pop as well.

Maybe turning him face would work.

When ADR's music hit at this year's Rumble, the fans did give a huge pop....but then it was Ricardo instead. Either way, a leave of absence is maybe what ADR needs to give a new perception at getting over.

As far as disliking the Miz in reality, I can see that ADR's credentials in the business has turn him against the Miz. I'm just saying that maybe if the Miz had a prime beginning in the business, ADR would have some sound of respect.

jamie

Reaction score
Id take Del Rio as champ over Miz everytime. A legit tough guy or a corny jobber? hmmm