• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alberto Del Rio Arrested

Sabretooth

Yes, it's baseless.

Doctor clearing him with staph would affect everyone in that rumble match.

Think.

Well his argument was the Doctor didn't know what the fuck he was doing lol. Punk says one thing WWE say different. No one knows who's right.

Sabretooth

When it comes out she is in fact pregnant, and WWE fires her, and Del Rio is still getting arrested, I doubt she'll still be happy.
He was already released from prison. Granted he'll probably get arrested again but that's an argument for another time. And I'm sure she'll enjoy being a mother.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
He was already released from prison. Granted he'll probably get arrested again but that's an argument for another time. And I'm sure she'll enjoy being a mother.
Him getting arrested in the future was what I was talking about. He's been in previous fights.

If you think Paige wanted to be retired at 24 and be a mom.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Well his argument was the Doctor didn't know what the fuck he was doing lol. Punk says one thing WWE say different. No one knows who's right.
If he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, then he wouldn't have been a successful trainer/physician for multiple sports teams and a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM), the American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP), and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).

Fuck off Punk......Potentially fucking up an entire career over your dumb ass don't fly with me.

Kross Rhodes

Go all Casey Anthony when she wants to go party down.
giphy.gif

Kross Rhodes

I was being sarcastic bro.

Meh. Paige is only good for side pussy at best.
To be fair you made no overt or subtle sarcastic indicators. That could have been a legit statement.

No worries either way. Neither of them are innocent in this.