Aladdin Live Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I mean menstruation cycles are physically and scientifically impossible for boys or men to have though.
This is not to say men don't get a wave of hormones. It just lasts for like 10 to 15 years instead of once a month. lol
My point exactly. Also, Men only get it when they have low testorone, but still this is insane, and also ironic.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My point exactly. Also, Men only get it when they have low testorone, but still this is insane, and also ironic.
The wave of "ultra horny instinct" is what I am referring to. lolol
Low testosterone = low sex drive, erectile issues, hair loss, fatigue, decreased bone mass, increased fat mass, and emotional barriers (depression is one).
Nothing like PMS or periods but hey, science is the new Christianity. FAKE NEWS!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wait... This is suposta be about Aladdin and we are talking about reproductive function. Damn you Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The wave of "ultra horny instinct" is what I am referring to. lolol
Low testosterone = low sex drive, erectile issues, hair loss, fatigue, decreased bone mass, increased fat mass, and emotional barriers (depression is one).
Nothing like PMS or periods but hey, science is the new Christianity. FAKE NEWS!
"Fake Science" is the new trend, while real science is being butchered and killed.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Fake Science" is the new trend, while real science is being butchered and killed.
When did science start hurting people's feelings?
Also... When did someone think it'd be a good idea to keep doing live action remakes?

Can't wait to see them do a live action remake of Bambi. Good luck with that one.

Oh wait....

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
When did science start hurting people's feelings?
Also... When did someone think it'd be a good idea to keep doing live action remakes?

Can't wait to see them do a live action remake of Bambi. Good luck with that one.

Oh wait....

If they do a live-action remake of Bambi, I will probably begin thinking about Seppuku.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Redboy123@

Reaction score
How about...no. The animated Disney films are the best because it was hand drawn with little to no to limited CGI, and now the live-action remakes will be heavy on CGI and just completely suck. I mean, the last couple Disney has done have all sucked. I wish Disney would create original ideas instead of cashing on Nostalgia or ruining it to be exact.
Disney don't make original movies. Their first 'original story' was the Lion King and that was a rip off of Kimba The White Lion.