Al Snow canned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wrestlezone said:
On the heels of WWE ending their affiliation with Ohio Valley Wrestling, they have released Al Snow, who was a long-time trainer in OVW.

More shortly.

And they couldnt use him in the E? I mean, so all he could do is work in OVW? Please.....

Reaction score
The problem is that he was a good wrestler and the WWE needs good wrestlers to entertain the IWC and some of the "smark" fans. I always thought he was a good trainer when I watched tough enough and the rest of the training videos. He could have been use again in the WWE but I guess they had nothing for him. He would have been buried in ECW, which is probably where he would have been going but this might be better for the reputation of the career of Al Snow.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he should atleast be low card wrestler in ecw... i will miss him and head lol...

Airfixx

Boooooo!!!

Big-ups to da Snow-man....

I don't think I ever laughed harder during a show than when he turned up on his golfcart with his own ref during one of the hardcore title segments @ WM18...

Also big-ups for 'The Job Squad' - Top gimmick! LOL

Rated-R-me

Reaction score
Source wrestlezone.com

WWE made the decision to release Al Snow after they cut ties with Ohio Valley Wrestling. The reason Snow was fired was just because it made sense from a financial standpoint. WWE already had the trainers that they needed to work with talent in Florida Championship Wrestling so they no longer had a need for Snow.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
He had a good run that only got better for him as time progresses. I'm sure he has enough money to open up a store and peacefully retire.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

but im sure he is better then plenty of the trainers at fcw. why not release one of them??

Montana

i thought al snow was perefect there. This may lead to a handful of ovw guys (or a couple) being called up, while others are lost ( already happened) and some move of fcw.

I think we are goin to see atlas dabone and colt debut april ish.