Al Blizzard - @Al_Blizzard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
pfp.jpg

Al Blizzard
@Al_Blizzard
It's time to become new again... and change the face of pro wrestling once and for all. #TheBlizzardIsComing

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
OOC: Filler post to help him make a "tweet."

Enjoy this cat.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: white crow

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Where will the Blizzard go to next? I guess we will see... #TheBlizzardIsComing"

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Where will the Blizzard go to next? I guess we will see... #TheBlizzardIsComing"

"A Blizzard?! It's summer! I know I live in Buffalo, but a Blizzard at this time of year is CRAZY!"

"Oh...It's an advertisement for a wrestler. Easy mistake. Just if you come to any place lucky enough to have me on their roster, don't be a freak. #TooGoodAdvice"

OOC: Why not have a smol bit of interaction? Brian Toogood was made for social media "#BestAtHashtags"

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"A Blizzard?! It's summer! I know I live in Buffalo, but a Blizzard at this time of year is CRAZY!"

"Oh...It's an advertisement for a wrestler. Easy mistake. Just if you come to any place lucky enough to have me on their roster, don't be a freak. #TooGoodAdvice"

OOC: Why not have a smol bit of interaction? Brian Toogood was made for social media "#BestAtHashtags"
"I don't even know who you are..."

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Al Freaking Blizzard, the former Bottle Head himself. How have you been, man? It's been a while. #ColeWay"

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Al Freaking Blizzard, the former Bottle Head himself. How have you been, man? It's been a while. #ColeWay"
"Do not bring up my past... It is being left behind me for good. And I have been oh so good, because I know that I am the next icon of professional wrestling."

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Do not bring up my past... It is being left behind me for good. And I have been oh so good, because I know that I am the next icon of professional wrestling."
"So more of the same? Yeah, me too. See you around, Al. Hopefully we face off again at one point."

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"So more of the same? Yeah, me too. See you around, Al. Hopefully we face off again at one point."
"I work and operate alone, don't even think about coming up to me if you see me... and I'm sure if you were to come up to me it would probably be to ask for an autograph."

OOC: If someone sent that to me I would feel attacked... It does come off that way.

Last edited:

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"I just got a text from the owners of that crappy British promotion where I practically destroyed that little weasel of a man. They did not like what I did at all, I didn't like them though, the champion of that promotion is their son anyway so we know how they roll. #exposed"

Last edited:

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"I will be DECLARED the true punisher of @LDWrestling and no one will stop me from cementing my legacy."

Last edited:

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"@LDWrestling Do you think I'm a joke?? Putting me in a match WITH that scumbag of a second-generation wrestler using his father's fame?! What the shit is this?"

OOC: I'm actually adding character colour! How original.

Last edited: