AJ's direction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I really like the way TNA is going with AJ Styles. Like it or not but making this guy look like an idiot for the past year or so just made his face turn one of the best face turns in a long time, he is more over now and has decent mic skills.
Since everyone is on the MikeRaw thread style bandwagon, I guess ill jump in.

Do you guys like or dislike the way TNA is using Styles right?
Do you guys think AJ IS the face of this company?
Do you guys think TNA might have Joe hold the title till Bound For Glory and have AJ vs. Joe? (That would be perfect)

Bigfella

Reaction score
^^^ You didn't Underline it :p !!!!!!!!

I think he should have another TNA World Title Reign. That would put him as a 4 time Triple Crown Winner :) They arn't using him well though

He was. But not anymore. Just like Kurt said in an interview 'Wow, you were NWA World Champ 3 times back when there was only jim and joe' In other words, AJ Styles was the face of TNA back then, but not getting pushed towards it now

Do you guys think TNA might have Joe hold the title till Bound For Glory and have AJ vs. Joe? (That would be perfect)
YES!!! Two TNA Vetrans going at it for the gold. The two guys that put TNA on the map, for the World title. I would mark so hard for that :)

chessarmy

Ofcourse I like it, he isn't a comedy goof ball anymore.

No, Samoa Joe is the face of TNA. But if AJ Styles gets the right push he can turn into the face of TNA as well

Unfortunately I don't see that happening. I think Samoa Joe will probably lose the Title at Victory Road to Booker T, Booker will keep the Title until Bound For Glory where he will face AJ for the Title in the main event.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Yeah, it's good. Being a huge AJ Styles fan, it was difficult seeing him as that goofball character.

I think he's by far the most over guy in TNA, they care much more for him than they do for Joe I personally think. A few years ago he definately was 'The face of TNA' but now he isn't because he's been playing this stupid character for so long...

I'd love to think so. I remember when those two and Christopher Daniels had those three-way matches a couple of years back, they were incredible, but knowing TNA it'll be Joe vs. Kevin Nash vs. Booker T vs. Matt Morgan with Black Reign as the special enforcer at BFG...

J

I've dislike the way TNA has been using Styles for a while...He deserves alot better...He should have been at main event status for a while now...He's been there longer then pretty much everyone in the main event scene and has been busting his ass...

Back in the day he was...but as of now...No...Is that a bad thing...You damn right it is...AJ has something different that he can bring to the table then Kurt and all the other guys in the main event scene right now...

Hell yea...That would be awesome...These two guys in the ring could put on the match of the year...Hell match of the century...Lets not forget that these two along with Christopher Daniels where the only guys to be in a main event X-Division match...That's because they have the ability to do these thing...TNA should see this...

JC Punk

Reaction score
YES! they need to change him back to the phenomenal AJ Styles not the stupid AJ who cant wrestle a good match.

Do you guys think AJ is the face of this company?
He used to be but now hes just a joke i mean please change his story line make him the real AJ again and then yes he will be the face of the company again.
Yes and this would be a great match and perhaps make him the regular AJ and break him away from Tomko and Christian.Then i could see TNA being on the verge of being the top wrestling brand.