AJ/Ziggler/Big E

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vanilla midgets can't take out giants bro. Get real

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Big E taking out Show and then wrestling him in a match? They're both heels...

I wish the WWE had the balls to do a heel vs heel fued/match these days (obviously not containing either of those two)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I wish the WWE had the balls to do a heel vs heel fued/match these days (obviously not containing either of those two)

It's unfortunate that it's hard to get people emotionally invested in heel/heel feuds. They do seem to work (for some reason) when two guys are fighting over a woman, like Rick Martel-Shawn Michaels fighting over Sherri in 1992, or Triple H/Kurt Angle over Stephanie in 2000. The only exception I can think of is Bret/HBK leading up to Survivor Series 1997, but that was about the time they were going into full blown Attitude Era mode, where there was more of a grey area to things anyway...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Big E taking out Show and then wrestling him in a match? They're both heels...

People be talking bout Henry coming back as a face doe.

They don't even have to feud, Henry can just cost him the title because Show was the last guy he was feuding with before his injury.

He comes back, costs him the title, cuts a promo saying he is done w/ Show now and that he just wanted to cost him his title like show cost him a year of his career

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think that Big E is the Enforcer or Body guard and will interfere in matches with ziggler, potentially winning him the WHC.

AJ is... AJ

Sorry that isn't a great analytical analyses but she pretty much speaks for herself. A crazy broad who is now zigglers' muse

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
AJ is AJ give it a month or so she'll have moved on lmao!

Big E is now DZ's muscle which is no bad thing wouldn't mind a cheeky brawl with Shield with those two at somepoint when they interfere in a DZ match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Danielson said:
I think that Big E is the Enforcer or Body guard and will interfere in matches with ziggler, potentially winning him the WHC.

Fuck this man. I don't want to be showing my kids the youtube vid of DZ winning his first ever world title and then having to pause it and explain to them who this un-charismatic waste of sperm that looks like Danny Devito and Stevie Wonder had a love child that came out looking like a steaming Wesley Snipess turd is.

DZ matches are sacred and should be treated as such. They don't need outside interference. He needs to be on his own. He can cheat to win, but the cheating needs to be shit he does on his own

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fuck this man. I don't want to be showing my kids the youtube vid of DZ winning his first ever world title and then having to pause it and explain to them who this un-charismatic waste of sperm that looks like Danny Devito and Stevie Wonder had a love child that came out looking like a steaming Wesley Snipess turd is.

DZ matches are sacred and should be treated as such. They don't need outside interference. He needs to be on his own. He can cheat to win, but the cheating needs to be shit he does on his own

Hey i agree but you have to admit, it's looking like BIG E is going to play a role in the WHC. :sad: It sucks

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

You won't have to do that. You'll have to explain who Vickie Guerrero was and why she gave him the strap though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leo C said:
You won't have to do that. You'll have to explain who Vickie Guerrero was and why she gave him the strap though.

:pity1: hardy har har

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know, but Aj and Big E need to jump off a cliff. Ziggler needs to do his own shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
deth said:
I don't know, but Aj and Big E need to jump off a cliff. Ziggler needs to do his own sh*t.

Ding ding ding winner winner winner

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
I see big e doing his "penis buster" finisher to Dolph because he is jealous of Dolph and aj kissing and stuff. Then we'll have yet another stupid love angle.

~Three Said That~