AJ Styles=Eric Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mr.richardson

Reaction score
I like AJ's character right now. He's still involved with most of the show and gets plenty of face time. He's not made into one of the main eventers right now, but that's because to be honest he's not the biggest draw right now. TNA is trying to attract new fans and AJ styles just isn't the most recognizable name to the more casual fans as apposed to someone like Kurt Angle or Sting. I'm sure overtime AJ will be given a big roll, but right now I think it's best for him to take a bit of a back seat to guys like Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, and Sting. The show isn't big enough to give everyone main event spots, so right now I think it's best for TNA to just keep using him the way they are and than sometime in the future elevate him back up to main event status.

mr.richardson

Reaction score
I like AJ's character right now. He's still involved with most of the show and gets plenty of face time. He's not made into one of the main eventers right now, but that's because to be honest he's not the biggest draw right now. TNA is trying to attract new fans and AJ styles just isn't the most recognizable name to the more casual fans as apposed to someone like Kurt Angle or Sting. I'm sure overtime AJ will be given a big roll, but right now I think it's best for him to take a bit of a back seat to guys like Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, and Sting. The show isn't big enough to give everyone main event spots, so right now I think it's best for TNA to just keep using him the way they are and than sometime in the future elevate him back up to main event status.

PeepShow

It just show how lame TNA is right now. The storylines, backstage, and promos are more like anime cartoon for 5 year old kids... and thats a fact.

ROFL, he says TNA is the show for kids...ROFL

Can't argue with that Wrestling Station, but the thing that really sucks for TNA fans is....remember when you first got 2 hours? What did Dixie Carter say? Didn't she say that there would be longer matches, longer promos? I've heard that TNA is shortening their promos and matches. :(...but back to AJ Styles. I think he's the best guy in TNA right now. Most of those guys are past their prime. AJ is in his prime right now...even though I don't like the way that he's getting treated

Dude, watch the fucking show. If you are just going to bash it, then gtfo. Seriously.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

peepshow you are the biggest tna mark. but then again im the biggest shelley mark

gashface

Reaction score
This is what is called a gimmick, it doesn't mean TNA actually disrespect him. Geez, I thought I was in kayfabe for a second. Take it less seriously, if you ask me it's very entertaining to humiliate AJ as a heel, and for the first time he is actually starting to become less of a one dimensional character.