AJ snogs CM Punk now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HE WIN EVERYTHING

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:dafuq: I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was sleeping with Sniztky.

:dafuq: I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was sleeping with Sniztky.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I hope he remembers these.

0bcf5d536ec3b2fe430bd2a152d317df.jpg

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Daniel wont be winning the title CM Punk will retain and then go on to face John Cena at Summerslam thats what reports are saying. John Cena is probably gonna take back the title off CM Punk which is what happened this time last year when CM Punk took the title off John Cena. Daniel isnt gonna get anywhere near the title sorry Daniel fans. AJ will help CM Punk retain at MITB as shes the guest referee

And to that poster who said AJ should give a BJ to CM Punk thats not gonna happen since WWE is PG. Now if WWE was still in the attitude era then maybe it would happen

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why shouldn't they capitalize on Daniels popularity BLFFL? Daniel is the most popular WWE wrestler at the moment and they are very high on him backstage. He has only not won the title the last two PPV's since Officials are also high on Punk. They literally flipped a coin to decide who would win the title and each time there has been more voices for Daniel than Punk.

+ To make Cena interesting again they should let him feud with new foes. Punk could carry Cena to a 4 star some say 5 star match but imagine what Bryan who is better than Punk in the ring could do. He'd send Cena to the fucking moon.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You really think AJ would actually suck off Bry on TV during the AE? That shit isn't allowed even on TV-14.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
AJ is acting weird right now. I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Bryan won the title. And AJ can blow CM Punk. All great leaders get them. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
And to that poster who said AJ should give a BJ to CM Punk thats not gonna happen since WWE is PG. Now if WWE was still in the attitude era then maybe it would happen

Seriously? :laugh: