AJ Lee to receive first-ever, official WWE T-Shirt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
2cd614335856f3429dfb037c1efae0e4._.png

Here's the T-Shirt Design and it's estimated to be released in June:

c4097e0af95a5697d7029be962f72196.jpg

I know some of you don't care for AJ, but I think this is a tremendous accomplishment for a female wrestler this day in age. The last female wrestlers in the company to have merchandise were Trish Stratus and Lita. The WWE perceives AJ as marketable and that's more than we can say for many of the Divas on the roster. I'm happy for her and I like the T-Shirt design.

Last edited:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
AJ Mark mode: On

:yes::yes::yes::yay::yay::yay::win:

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I like it, it's pretty cool and she's the first who has a T-Shirt, but would this mean she won't wear DZ's T-Shirt? Maybe they breakup...

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I like it, it's pretty cool and she's the first who has a T-Shirt, but would this mean she won't wear DZ's T-Shirt? Maybe they breakup...

Personally I think AJ will be with Dolph for a while longer. I wouldn't be surprised if her, Dolph, and Big E were champions all at the same time to solidify them as a power trio of sorts.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Personally I think AJ will be with Dolph for a while longer. I wouldn't be surprised if her, Dolph, and Big E were champions all at the same time to solidify them as a power trio of sorts.
I wouldn't be surprised that after Extreme Rules, AJ and Dolph were champions but if the T-shirt is released in June it's enough time for WWE to make them brake... I think that can happen but not until June

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
OMG so awesome. Black, pink, and a spider shaped like a love heart? I can't believe I'm actually excited for a piece of WWE merchandise!

Aaron

Reaction score
Chyna had some DVDs out didn't she? I don't think that it was fully licensed under WWE Entertainment though.. MERCH.