AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Christian was the first man to pin Ambrose clean. The Undertaker made him tap out first. :smug:

Christian's first world title reign lasted two days,he got beat by probably most boring person on the roster atm on an episode of Smackdown nonetheless.:pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ambrose is fat.

schaub00.gif

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Christian's first world title reign lasted two days,he got beat by probably most boring person on the roster atm on an episode of Smackdown nonetheless.:pity:

That was the second hottest feud of the year. He was the second top heel of that company. And he had the second best match of 2011 :pity2:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Honestly deathclaw, just let it go. Everyone has different opinions about AJ and we can all co-exist. I don't have as extreme thoughts as you do lol, but I've been able to be on these forums easily with AJ as my favorite. Don't take things so seriously and you should be fine.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
True, I think it got the best of us. We shouldn't judge on who should like which wrestler. We all have opinions, and deserve one to each own, if we don't agree on it, we should ignore it. If we just bash them, then it leads to anger, and anger has a negative impact on everybody. We should welcome all opinions with open arms, and be respectful. Don't treat this like 13 year olds fighting about religion, treat this as a manner of respect and understanding.

Why did it take you that long to say something like that??? Anyway, Thanks.
:)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sorry, was just thinking you were joking since we never had a dedicated fan like you here. Anyhow, enjoy the rest of your time here, and just ignore the hate.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Honestly deathclaw, just let it go. Everyone has different opinions about AJ and we can all co-exist. I don't have as extreme thoughts as you do lol, but I've been able to be on these forums easily with AJ as my favorite. Don't take things so seriously and you should be fine.

It's a little hard for me to just ignore it ;(

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry, was just thinking you were joking since we never had a dedicated fan like you here. Anyhow, enjoy the rest of your time here, and just ignore the hate.

Really? You never had an AJ fan at my level on here? NEVER? I find that hard to believe. But thanks, I'll try to lighten up, but it does bother me so, thanks for stopping. :)

Reactions: Farooq
Status
Not open for further replies.