AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
why you guys hatin? I've seen women get tattoos FAR more ridiculous and hideous than that.

It's meaningful to her, and if it were just numbers, it would be kind of dull...

Considering where AJ came from, how long she's dreamed of being a professional female wrestler and how hard she worked, I think it makes sense.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Seen worst tattoos, but this is still up there with shitty tattoos. Good meaning, but so many other BETTER options she could have went with.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldn't personally get a tat like that, i only have 3 (so far) but they all have meaning so I give her props for getting one with meaning. So many people get wall tats just because they like them. Tats with meaning > tats with no meaning.

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't personally get a tat like that, i only have 3 (so far) but they all have meaning so I give her props for getting one with meaning. So many people get wall tats just because they like them. Tats with meaning > tats with no meaning.

pics :gusta:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
pics :gusta:
They are blurry but here:
00t1_zps95d206b4.jpg
Behind my right ear

00t2_zpsf4982705.jpg
Left wrist

00t3_zps9fc69ac5.jpg
Right wrist

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I plan on getting a couple of tats in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.