AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
@deathclaw4721I do believe you are misunderstanding me. I am not saying you cannot use images in your posts. But you need to see when it is needed or not. And when it can be seen as annoying. As I said in an earlier post, look for that golden opportunity. You don't need to put a "every 5 posts" limit or something like that. But you need to try and stay away from posting them every other post.

We are not trying to get rid of you, we are trying to help, since if you had kept going the way you did with the pics you could very well have ended up banned or some users on here could have gotten really annoyed and taken it out on you, and I would assure you that you wouldn't enjoy that.

In short, moderation is key. Or less is more.

Ok, but I'm going to start using my pics in moderation. I promise. And this is my thread that is only about AJ Lee, so my AJ pics should be allowed here...

But I understand, thanks for explaining this to me. :)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't have obsessions......and can you PLEASE stop putting gifs of AJ getting sharpshootered? >,_<
Dude, it's an obsession. You have a tattoo for fuck sakes, girl, and almost everywhere you do you post things about AJ. It's okay if you have an obsession. I have obsessions. In fact, I have many. Call it for what it is.

And that gif is in my signature, I'm not putting a gif everytime I post. Just like how you have AJ's "Love Bites" things in your signature, I have Natalya on mine. I happen to love Natalya and her sharpshooter, so it's in my signature.

Back on topic of Tumblr, like we've said, we're not TRYING to get RID of you. Also, like I said previously, Tumblr is a way to express yourself in almost every way possible. I'm not even following any AJ blogs on the website and I see AJ constantly on my dashboard. A LOT of people love her there and I think you'd love to be there. Plus, it's not easy to spread hate there. The only way you'd probably see people hating is if they directly message you. (They could also reply to any posts you've made, but even then you may or may not see it.) I love the site and I'm thinkin' you would too. I'm just tryin' to help you here.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
SHINE Wrestling for the win. :win: Love a promotion that actually takes women's wrestling seriously.

I take AJ seriously to begin with, I take her more seriously than take the superstars seriously, that's why I only watch her matches.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Dude, it's an obsession. You have a tattoo for fuck sakes, girl, and almost everywhere you do you post things about AJ. It's okay if you have an obsession. I have obsessions. In fact, I have many. Call it for what it is.

And that gif is in my signature, I'm not putting a gif everytime I post. Just like how you have AJ's "Love Bites" things in your signature, I have Natalya on mine. I happen to love Natalya and her sharpshooter, so it's in my signature.

Back on topic of Tumblr, like we've said, we're not TRYING to get RID of you. Also, like I said previously, Tumblr is a way to express yourself in almost every way possible. I'm not even following any AJ blogs on the website and I see AJ constantly on my dashboard. A LOT of people love her there and I think you'd love to be there. Plus, it's not easy to spread hate there. The only way you'd probably see people hating is if they directly message you. (They could also reply to any posts you've made, but even then you may or may not see it.) I love the site and I'm thinkin' you would too. I'm just tryin' to help you here.

Just about every 3 out of 5 of my posts when I first joined here contained Ambrose in some shape,form,or fashion. After making a Tumblr account I feel like I really toned down on that. Deathclaw,you really oughta try it.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

There's a difference between being a respectful fan of someone and have them as your role model than obsession......About the signature, can't you PLEASE just find another one of Natalya doing it to someone other than AJ??? And about tumblr, It's not a forum site, isn't it just pictures??? :/

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I take AJ seriously to begin with, I take her more seriously than take the superstars seriously, that's why I only watch her matches.

You are not a wrestling promotion, though. WWE does not take its "Divas" division seriously. SHINE Wrestling is strictly female wrestling, and the people at SHINE take it seriously and treat it as such. Far better than WWE does. I didn't say anything about you personally, or about AJ Lee personally. I said I love SHINE wrestling because it is one promotion that takes women's wrestling seriously.