AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So is your opinion about her being the best, in no way true.

Womens wrestling on the WWE main roster as a whole is boring enough for me to turn of the show. The NXT divas are much more entertaining. Not to mention the independent scene were I can see entertaining and talented women like Awesome Kong, Jessika Havok, Christina von Eerie, Cherry Bomb, Mia Yim, Sue Young and many more. The WWE divas don't compare. Especially not the champion who looks like jailbait.

Unless there is factual evidence an opinion can't be untrue. She thinks AJ is the best and thats her opinion, it can't be wrong.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Stop being a hypocrite.

Don't be a hypocrite to me then.

Once they call up Emma and Paige things will improve even more, I am enjoying the current Total Divas Vs AJ feud, They are actually getting decent TV time and build up to good matches.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I Hear the secrets that you keep, when you're talking in your sleep. :ksi:

Unless there is factual evidence an opinion can't be untrue. She thinks AJ is the best and thats her opinion, it can't be wrong.

What? Opinions =/= facts there champ.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Don't be a hypocrite to me then.

Once they call up Emma and Paige things will improve even more, I am enjoying the current Total Divas Vs AJ feud, They are actually getting decent TV time and build up to good matches.

where?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Way overrated as is Emma by some people but they are still talented.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So is your opinion about her being the best, in no way true.

Womens wrestling on the WWE main roster as a whole is boring enough for me to turn of the show. The NXT divas are much more entertaining. Not to mention the independent scene were I can see entertaining and talented women like Awesome Kong, Jessika Havok, Christina von Eerie, Cherry Bomb, Mia Yim, Sue Young and many more. The WWE divas don't compare. Especially not the champion who looks like jailbait.

SHINE Wrestling for the win. :win: Love a promotion that actually takes women's wrestling seriously.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
On topic or at least on what the title says.

Congrats to AJ. Shes the best diva atm ( As a pack) funny to see how much you guys bash her when kaitlyn was champ/chasing the title from September12/SSlam13.
And dont even compare kaitlyn to AJ...
AJ has delivered the best diva promo since....Has had an awesome match (Diva standards) at Payback and made most of us care a little bit about the divas division. Oh, and she gets bigger pops than the 80% of the locker room. Which diva has accomplished all that on the past 5 years? KK :haha:
AJ is overated? By who? By fanboys and fangirls. Then Ambrose is overated, Ziggler and so
on are overated. Punk fanboys say Punk is the GOAT. Then punk is overated right?
It happens everytime someone gets pushed. The IWC first cheers and then hates. Fanboys-Fangirls drive us crazy. But dont we overated our fave wrestler? Shes probably 13 and started to watch the WWE months ago. Givee her time, she will understand.
And for those Nat fans. Calm down. Natalya will be divas champ, shes awesome. But you dont need to hate another diva/talk shit because youre fave diva isnt the champ. Her time will come.
AJ has had a good reign. Good matches, good storylines. I wouldnt mind her as a champ a little but longer, but i wont go mad if she loses. Afterall, this is a circle.
Cant wait for Summer, Sasha, paige, charlotte, emma and all those girls to be called up.

Btw, fuck you Eva Marie you piece of crap

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Beth Pheonix's title reign > AJ's. Beth was absolutely awesome, and 10x better than AJ Lee in all departments.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
The Fabulous Moolah is not impressed at AJ's 100 days as champ. :smug:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's not getting rid of you. I have a Tumblr and I use it as an outlet for my obsessions. There was a time awhile ago that I obsessed over CM Punk, and I used Tumblr to satisfy my CM Punk needs, discussing him, posting pics of him, etc. so I wouldn't have to come on here and talk about him all the time, even when he wasn't even relevant in the discussion. (I'm sure everyone can remember my signature was always something about Punk, lmao.)

I don't have obsessions......and can you PLEASE stop putting gifs of AJ getting sharpshootered? >,_<