AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
No, but I write something and then I use a small pic! You guys don't have any AJ Lee smiles, so that's what I do! So you're saying I can't ever post any pics in my posts???

No offense but thats what Signatures are for, they don't have a Sin Cara smiley, so I use my signature and avatar to express my support of a wrestler. You don't NEED to post pictures of AJ outside of relevant threads, it's annoying.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
No, but I write something and then I use a small pic! You guys don't have any AJ Lee smiles, so that's what I do! So you're saying I can't ever post any pics in my posts???

Make a tumblr and follow these blogs (there are countless others).
http://foreverajlee.tumblr.com/
http://fyeahaj.tumblr.com/

You can post as many pictures as you want, you can fangirl and post your opinions all you want, you won't deal with as many "haters" (as long as you don't follow any), etc. Have fun.

Also, you're not even discussing anything here. You'll tell us how perfect AJ is, some of us disagree, you tell them they're wrong and within a few posts the entire thread is garbage. You just want to dicuss and fangirl over AJ 24/7. SO make a tumblr, find an AJ forum, 'like' an AJ Lee page, make or join an AJ Lee group on FB.. there are plenty of things you can do other than annoying members here and turning every thread into shit.

127003679088ee7fbc6533c8de3284cc.jpg

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But other people do it. When they make a smart remark or something, they post an arrogant looking picture. When they get angry, they post an angry picture. Why am I not allowed to do it? I understand I cant spam post, but why cant I post them sometimes?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

So,say we did have an AJ Lee emoticon,would you spam that too?:hmm:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Make a tumblr and follow these blogs (there are countless others).
http://foreverajlee.tumblr.com/
http://fyeahaj.tumblr.com/

You can post as many pictures as you want, you can fangirl and post your opinions all you want, you won't deal with as many "haters" (as long as you don't follow any), etc. Have fun.

And you think you can get rid of me THAT easily?
Look, I understand that I have ALOT of people against me right now. But I like this site, and I respect most of the people on here. I just want people to understand me.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks. I got it from Fallout: New Vegas. It was a scale of one to ten rating perception. "Eagle with telescope" was 10, and "Hawk with monocular" was 9. Lol.

Surprised i do not remember that i have played a lot of fallout 3 and new vegas, too much psycho and buffout use must have damaged my brain.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Look, I understand that I have ALOT of people against me right now. But I like this site, and I respect most of the people on here. I just want people to understand me.

First of all, no one is trying to get rid of you. It would merely be a place to vent your AJ Fanboy/girlyness away from non relevant topics on this forum. This would hopefully improve the quality of your posts and make people less likely to troll you. The thing is everyone understands you, do you understand us?

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Surprised i do not remember that i have played a lot of fallout 3 and new vegas, too much psycho and buffout use must have damaged my brain.

JUST SAW THIS BEFORE I GOT OFF LOL LOL LOL!!!!

But what about jet? That stuff is the worst LOL!

ok, bye everyone.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
@deathclaw4721I do believe you are misunderstanding me. I am not saying you cannot use images in your posts. But you need to see when it is needed or not. And when it can be seen as annoying. As I said in an earlier post, look for that golden opportunity. You don't need to put a "every 5 posts" limit or something like that. But you need to try and stay away from posting them every other post.

We are not trying to get rid of you, we are trying to help, since if you had kept going the way you did with the pics you could very well have ended up banned or some users on here could have gotten really annoyed and taken it out on you, and I would assure you that you wouldn't enjoy that.

In short, moderation is key. Or less is more.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
It's not getting rid of you. I have a Tumblr and I use it as an outlet for my obsessions. There was a time awhile ago that I obsessed over CM Punk, and I used Tumblr to satisfy my CM Punk needs, discussing him, posting pics of him, etc. so I wouldn't have to come on here and talk about him all the time, even when he wasn't even relevant in the discussion. (I'm sure everyone can remember my signature was always something about Punk, lmao.)

Reactions: RoyalRaven