AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's not because you are new or anything like that. The same rules apply to any member, posting a lot of pictures can be considered spam which can result in you getting warned and possibly banned if you keep it up. One picture here and there is fine but 3 pics in one post in order to carry some sort of narrative like in your previous post is not really encouraged. I might sound mean but I am just telling you this so I don't have to warn you or ban you in the future.

If you have pictures of AJ that you like, keep them to yourself unless someone asks to see them.

I'm sorry if I might have come off as a bad cop here. But someone had to be it, and...
rhao6.gif

Ok....so can I post like one pic every 5 posts? Is that ok???

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Greatest wrestler of all time? Do you not remember Big Show WMD'ing AJ and it broke her neck? lmfao.

Big Show is an idiot, and AJ wasn't expecting it. I'm sure that if that we to happen again, AJ would just move to the side and trip him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Reactions: Swift

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
She's my friend that I don't like. I think she might like me because she keeps on sending me nudes. ^_^

That's 100% not AJ. And you hate her, so she's not your friend. Why do you think lies can bother me? Terrible effort, keep it up.

Reactions: Messiah1

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
No. If you're going to post just so that you can post pictures I am going to delete those pictures.
Post because you want to take part in discussions. If you want to use posting as an excuse to post pictures of AJ on the internet here's a perfectly fine link to tumblr.

No but sometimes I like to use the small pics of her to express my feelings. I really can't do it once in a while? And what do you mean it has to take part in the discussion?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That's 100% not AJ. And you hate her, so she's not your friend. Why do you think lies can bother me? Terrible effort, keep it up.

Nope. That's her. Texting her right now and telling her not to like deathclaw4721 from WWEForums.net
She's my friend. If you want more proof, tweet her and ask.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Ok......whatever you say, botch master.

For the benefit of the doubt, i'll explain why what your doing is wrong, using your own story.

1: I arrived at Wrestling Forums and made an account there. I thought it would be a great place for me to talk about my favorite wrestler.

Even here at the beginning, if you wanted to talk about AJ lee, join an AJ lee forum. This is a wrestling forum, you will encounter people who don't like your wrestler, so what do is deal with it and move on!

2: The people there got fed up with my AJ posts. I guess they couldn't handle the happy and erratic nature of the ultimate AJ Lee fan.

This "Happy and Erratic" nature, you've probably convinced yourself that everybody loves AJ and that every topic and everyone should also love AJ as much as you. Then you set out to try and turn everyone like a one man/woman cult. The reason people on here can't handle it is because of how frequent it is, the reason other people can get away with it is the fact they don't do it anywhere near as often as you and they do it to mock you.

3: SO THEY BANNED ME!

I'm not surprised on this one.

4: And now I'm here. I like this place better.

I'm all for new members, but please try to act normal and not an AJ Fanboy/girl, I get enough of listening to people tell me how much I should believe in Jesus in my town center. I don't want to come on here and look at every topic full of "OH LUK GAIS AJ IS DA BEST WRASSLER, LET ME POAST AL DA PICHORES OFF HER BECAWSE U AL NED 2 LUFF ER"

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nope. That's her. Texting her right now and telling her not to like deathclaw4721 from WWEForums.net
She's my friend. If you want more proof, tweet her and ask.

Sorry. I know your lying. I can tell. I am as vigilant as an eagle with a telescope when it comes to liars. Do you want to know why? Because people have lied to me all my life and betrayed me, stabbed me in the back with an 8-eight inch blade......I've learned to know what's true, and what's not true, and the things you are telling me right now are lies.

Reactions: Grams and Ounces