AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh.....do you want to know why I got banned from that site?

CakjE.png
CakjE.png
CakjE.png
CakjE.png

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Why is he allowed to post lots of pics but not me? And 4 of the same pic? Really?

Because unlike you, He's funny. Also not a huge fanboy, I like Sin Cara, but I don't post in everythread about him and how I think he's the best wrestler of all time. I think the majority of threads you post in end up with you not actually being able to accept the fact that some people don't like AJ and then go off topic. I'm betting instead of reading this post and thinking about it, you'll just quote me and tell me how wrong I actually am.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Because unlike you, He's funny. Also not a huge fanboy, I like Sin Cara, but I don't post in everythread about him and how I think he's the best wrestler of all time. I think the majority of threads you post in end up with you not actually being able to accept the fact that some people don't like AJ and then go off topic. I'm betting instead of reading this post and thinking about it, you'll just quote me and tell me how wrong I actually am.

Ok......whatever you say, botch master.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Agreed with Stopspot. AJ would never last in a match with Jessicka Havoc or Sweet Saraya Knight. Amazing Kong would just sit on AJ and the match would be over. :dawg:

Oh yeah, sure. No one beats the greatest wrestler of all time that easily.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Acknowledged. When am I allowed to post more? As a respectful move, I wasn't going to post pictures for the rest of the night because of my last post.
It's not because you are new or anything like that. The same rules apply to any member, posting a lot of pictures can be considered spam which can result in you getting warned and possibly banned if you keep it up. One picture here and there is fine but 3 pics in one post in order to carry some sort of narrative like in your previous post is not really encouraged. I might sound mean but I am just telling you this so I don't have to warn you or ban you in the future.

If you have pictures of AJ that you like, keep them to yourself unless someone asks to see them.

I'm sorry if I might have come off as a bad cop here. But someone had to be it, and...
rhao6.gif

Reactions: Lady Deathbane