AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
An opinion can't be right or wrong. Or true or false. I know you're an AJ mark but lay off it... You need to step back, take off your AJ-tinted glasses and see things from other peoples perspective.

Opinions CAN be wrong, if there is a fact that proves something to be right. I.E in my opinion there is no such thing as gravity. Whilst i would be right in saying that, I'm wrong because there is such a thing as gravity.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why can't people have the freedom to have their own opinion like you? We say we don't like AJ, you say it's false. You say AJ is the greatest wrestler ever like its a fact no exceptions. Hypocrite

OK OK have your opinions. If they go against AJ though, it's natural for me to disagree with them.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It means that I'm ready to Black Widow you and rip your arm off...

Don't you love when people have to resort to violence, it means you're the real winner as they usually aren't smart enough to come with an actual retort.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I love how we have the WrestlingForum rejects take over nearly every thread :cole:
Ugh.....do you want to know why I got banned from that site? Well, you pretty much asked. Here you go. Here's the whole story in chronological order:
1: I arrived at Wrestling Forums and made an account there. I thought it would be a great place for me to talk about my favorite wrestler.
7d9fe1037f15660ae3944e11d0a7d45c.jpg

2: The people there got fed up with my AJ posts. I guess they couldn't handle the happy and erratic nature of the ultimate AJ Lee fan.
8eed67da27ae7ffa393a4486adf73da8.jpg

3: SO THEY BANNED ME!
1ca23b9a512f21c51870d31c764e6da0.jpg

4: And now I'm here. I like this place better.
profilcrop

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Stop with the pictures. Or you will have that right taken away from you.

Reactions: Jonathan

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stop with the pictures. Or you will have that right taken away from you.
Acknowledged. When am I allowed to post more? As a respectful move, I wasn't going to post pictures for the rest of the night because of my last post.