AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Your opinion. Not true at all.
So is your opinion about her being the best, in no way true.

Womens wrestling on the WWE main roster as a whole is boring enough for me to turn of the show. The NXT divas are much more entertaining. Not to mention the independent scene were I can see entertaining and talented women like Awesome Kong, Jessika Havok, Christina von Eerie, Cherry Bomb, Mia Yim, Sue Young and many more. The WWE divas don't compare. Especially not the champion who looks like jailbait.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Your opinion. Not true at all.

An opinion can't be right or wrong. Or true or false. I know you're an AJ mark but lay off it... You need to step back, take off your AJ-tinted glasses and see things from other peoples perspective.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
So is your opinion about her being the best, in no way true.

Womens wrestling on the WWE main roster as a whole is boring enough for me to turn of the show. The NXT divas are much more entertaining. Not to mention the independent scene were I can see entertaining and talented women like Awesome Kong, Jessika Havok, Christina von Eerie, Cherry Bomb, Mia Yim, Sue Young and many more. The WWE divas don't compare. Especially not the champion who looks like jailbait.

You also forgot the fact most of them aren't even Wrestlers, they're just models.

Reactions: Jonathan

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aj comes off as an autistic (wo)man-child with all her stupid fucking faces. Like Ryback but ten times worse and not as funny.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
An opinion can't be right or wrong. Or true or false. I know you're an AJ mark but lay off it... You need to step back, take off your AJ-tinted glasses and see things from other peoples perspective.

And I don't care about your perspectives. I tolerate them and know that they exist. Isn't that enough?