AIW: Battle of the Sexes / All In

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
BrYOxIfCEAA_Hx5.jpg

Brf6WrWCUAAc1e1.jpg

BroBEtlCYAIlJbr.jpg

Br8qhNDCIAAaQmS.jpg

BrztKTyIAAAy0Xm.jpg

BsCOnytIYAAJpSn.jpg

Br_NjW3IcAATdH5.jpg

BrlBwPqIgAAqB_S.jpg

Br-_JWpCcAAN4-8.jpg

BrvMVQ3IMAA4IKI.jpg

Br4jPgLCQAAfa1d.jpg

Women taking on men has become an everyday(show) thing these days on the indy scene and now AIW has put together a whole event of just that! Paired as a double header with "All In" a showcase of up and coming AIW talent. I was upset that the excellent Iron/Veda feud didn't end at Absolution 9, AIW's biggest event of the year, but now I understand why. It's gotten too big to end on an undercard, it needs to be a main event and now there's a whole show basically designed for it! The best part? It's inside of a steel cage. Check back to my Absolution 9 thread in this section to get a background on the feud.

So, how do you feel about men vs women matches? And do you recognize or have interest in any of the up and coming talent? If you're not on the Dick Justice bandwagon, you're missing out.

Cards still developing.

Last edited by a moderator: