Aint The Same Without HBK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robert

Reaction score
I dont watch wrestling too often anymore ever since he last wrestled.

When Shawn comes back, I believe he will continue to be the standout and

the star of wrestling along with John Cena. I predict he will show on the 2nd

week of Raw; heading towards Summerslam. I can see him helping his bud

HHH during the Handicap match against Legacy and forming DX for the next

few weeks. Although I would like to see HBK wrestling as a Singles man during

Summerslam. And I really hope that Shawn gets his

title shot during Armmagedon. I would like him to wrestle a wrestler more his

size since he's been wrestling Big men

during his last couple of matches. Someone like Rey,(I know he's smaller but

would be an awsome Championship match), Jeff Hardy, Triple H, or CM Punk.

All I know is that when Shawn returns, I will cheer loud which I haven't done

in a long time. Now What do ya'll think.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yes, I agree that it's not the same without him, and as much as some people hate to admit it, it's the same way with HHH. I too am eagerly awaiting his return in hopes that Raw will start to improve.

Evil Austin

Roomer has it next week during the handicap match between Priceless vs. HHH, HBK will run in and help Triple H with the victory rejoining with another DX run to take them on at Summerslam. {flashback from when HBK did this against the Spirit Squad the last time they had a handicap match for DX's return} So expect HBK chants and signs all through next week's Raw.

Reaction score
I just don't really care for HBK anymore, apart from the big PPV matches.

Reaction score
I don't see how it's any different without HBK around. Since it's not time for Wrestlemania, if he were on TV right now instead of at home he would be coming out with the same pissy look on his face, and then half ass it both on the mic and in the ring. In the last few years the only time he has been interesting during a feud was with Cena going into Wrestlemania 23 and with the Undertaker going into Wrestlemania 25. HBK proved at this years Wrestlemania and during the build up that he can still be great, but if he's not motivated unless the spotlight is on him then we really aren't missing much right now.

Airfixx

^^^How easily people forget..... : P

HBK/Flair/Batista/Jericho & HBK/JBL/Cena have been the best fueds WWE has given us since WM23.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HBK weather it be in the ring and or on the mic and only putting in 20% effort would still be better than most peeps on the roster or rosters for that matter. He is good when only working at 50% and great when he is at 100%. At the end of the day no matter what effort he puts in he is wicked. And even at his age and stage in his career he can still pull off some great matches. I for one have and do miss him.

barley96

Reaction score
Yes, I agree that it's not the same without him, and as much as some people hate to admit it, it's the same way with HHH. I too am eagerly awaiting his return in hopes that Raw will start to improve.

You are right. Things are not the same without HHH. The show is way better without HHH and his death grip of the main event scene.