Ahsoka Show Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The past 2 Weeks of Ahsoka has been a major blessing watching Filoni's Vision coming to the Live Action World. I mean come on the layers put into these last 2 Episodes were so top notch for me. Ahsoka needed her Master in that moment to recenter her and man it was awesome to see. The shots in this Episode man between Anakin/Vader vs Ahsoka, or Ahsoka with the Purrgil had my jaw dropping multiple times. I knew Jacen was Force Sensitive and I wonder if they explore his journey in the future because him sensing Ahsoka from that distance and knowing Ahsoka was fighting with Anakin tells me he could have major potential to be a damn good Jedi. Next Week could be the debut of Thrawn, and Erza with Sabine being told on her decisions and what to do with there.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So far the highlights for me is Ray Stevenson(RIP) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Rosario Dawsons jeans.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So far the highlights for me is Ray Stevenson(RIP) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Rosario Dawsons jeans.

Yeah I didn't know the greatness of Ray Stevenson before hand and he's a damn good Sith during the Show so far. The way he used the Force to get to Sabine and her pain of loss and use it against her was beautifully done. The fight with Baylan vs Ahsoka the White which is a outfit she wore in Rebels before it ended is going to be incredible. Ahsoka might be at her strongest and the most balanced going into finding Erza, Sabine, and taking down Baylan and Thrawn. The way Anakin finished Ahsoka's Training to get her ready for this battle to come man poetry the way I saw it on Screen.

As for Mary Elizabeth Winstead I'm not the only one thinking damn girl fills out Hera's Gear :lol

Reactions: Deezy

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What an Episode this week.

Hayden Christensen is proving again that the hate he received for the prequel trilogy wasn't his fault.

On another note it's sad but I didn't even notice David Tennant was in this until the credits of Episode 1. Then I had to IMDB the show to figure out who he was playing. Once I watched episode 2 I was like what the hell idiot his voice is clearly the droid.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hayden Christensen is proving again that the hate he received for the prequel trilogy wasn't his fault.

On another note it's sad but I didn't even notice David Tennant was in this until the credits of Episode 1. Then I had to IMDB the show to figure out who he was playing. Once I watched episode 2 I was like what the hell idiot his voice is clearly the droid.

Yeah being a fan of Doctor Who for a few Years now and with him returning as the Doctor I think in 2024 I can never forget his voice. Huyang has seen so much and trained so many future Jedi he's a wealth of knowledge. I can see him possibly dying by the end of the Series though.

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah being a fan of Doctor Who for a few Years now and with him returning as the Doctor I think in 2024 I can never forget his voice. Huyang has seen so much and trained so many future Jedi he's a wealth of knowledge. I can see him possibly dying by the end of the Series though.
I feel shame for not recognizing his voice at first.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I feel shame for not recognizing his voice at first.

No shame I'm sure you aren't the only one considering they worked with his Voice and put tweaks on it. The moment Huyang is holding Sabine's Helmet and he says I told them to stick together man that broke me hard. I imagine Huyang has given plenty of advice to people and they haven't listened and passed on from it.

Last edited:

Tommy Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah, this show so far has been an absolute blast. I just got done watching episode 6 and every single episode so far has had something interesting and compelling for us to grasp hold of. The portrayals of all the characters transitioning from animation form to live-action have been absolutely spot on and the new characters we've been introduced to have also been very welcome and interesting additions. The casting accross the board has helped this greatly and all actors have done a magnificent job.
Got to say that the music has been excellent too, as it has been for the rest of the Disney+ Star Wars shows.

The highlight for me so far (as with many others) has been Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll. I've been a big fan of him since I first saw him play Titus Pullo in Rome. He's a supremely underrated actor IMO.
I'm not sure why some have described Skoll as a sith though, as he clearly isn't one. He's a former jedi who became dissilusioned and turned his back on the Jedi Order, much like Ahsoka herself did (or The Grand Inquisitor). The most accurate definition of him would be a grey jedi, though it's not clear that he has dabbled or trained in the dark side of the force. He reminds me a lot of Qui-Gon Jin in fact. Skoll though (like Ahsoka) still upholds the old Jedi values and has taken an apprentice to train and has clearly trained her in the jedi ways, not as a sith. The only real difference between him and Ashoka is that he went on to become a mercenary while Ahsoka went on to be a rebel against the Empire. Indeed, Skoll clearly still has conflict in him when he's asked to carry out certain tasks that are seen to be 'wrong' for a jedi, and I think it's almost certain at this point that he will 'redeem' himself by the end of this series and aid the rebels, probably at the expense of his life. It's a shame that we only have two more episodes of the character to enjoy due to Stevenson's untimely passing, as it would be a difficult re-cast given how well he has done with the character.

I found the stream of theories about 'Who is Marrok' online rather amusing to read. I saw so many theories as to the character's 'true' identity from it being Galen Marek/Starkiller, to Asajj Ventress, to Barriss Offee (this could have been cool) to Cal Kestis and I even saw some convinced that it was Ezra himself (which would have made no sense whatsoever). I think leaving the character as presumably being a reanimated sith inquisitor was the right call. That was cool enough in itself to me.

I can't wait to see what happens over the next two episodes, but I really do hope that there will be more seasons of this show. the critical acclaim warrants it for sure. There's a ton of potential for so much more from all the characters we've seen and how they could factor into the wider Mando-Verse shows so it would be a shame if this series was a 'one and done'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Baylan especially in this Week's Episode was amazing. Baylan wants and desires he hasn't told us as of yet but it's giving us Bread Crumps for sure. He is wondering why Thrawn and the Night Sisters want to get off the Planet and it thinks theirs some major power near. He also believes Shin has the ability to be something greater than a Jedi. Baylan has seen the Empire and the Jedi Order fight over power for Years and he desires something that will last and change everything. I loved that moment Shin and Baylan had with each other especially when Thrawn is telling them they will need go and kill Erza and Sabine and Shin is surprised he isn't keeping his promise. Baylan vs Erza and Shin vs Sabine will be great unless they saving Baylan for Ahsoka or Thrawn and his Night Troopers. I imagine the Night Sisters magic is going to aid not just Thrawn but the Troopers as well making them even harder to stop.

Speaking about Thrawn my God perfection. He is one of the most intelligent Star Wars Characters of All Time. He's always thinking on his feet especially if someone new comes into the fold of his plans. Oh hey Baylan do my bidding but I'm leaving your ass or killing you lately.

Sabine's reunion with Moses Erza I thought it was well done. I would of tweaked it of Erza surprised vs him knowing she was coming. Erza's faith in her and in the Force has always been strong though but it's a minor tweak for me. Sabine is going to need to fill him in with has happened including Thrawn and vice versa. He's been at peace but that all ends now it should be interesting how everything plays out. In my dream situation Erza/Ahsoka vs Baylan/Night Troopers and Shin vs Sabine but Erza's Saber is with Sabine so unless she goes full on hand to hand with Shin she might be using that Saber. If Erza picks up his Saber for the first time in over a Decade I'm going to lose it

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
This was a very good episode overall, and HoHo makes some very good points on the characters in this episode overall. However, I just have one small part that I didn't like. The ending, I thought that Sabine finding Ezra was very anti-climactic. It just seemed very flat to me. But it was cool to see Thrawn back and turned out to be one of Dave Filoni's better episodes thus far.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Thrawn is as intimidating as Sabine is good at fighting.

• Love
Reactions: #Waddles

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
This was a very good episode overall, and HoHo makes some very good points on the characters in this episode overall. However, I just have one small part that I didn't like. The ending, I thought that Sabine finding Ezra was very anti-climactic. It just seemed very flat to me. But it was cool to see Thrawn back and turned out to be one of Dave Filoni's better episodes thus far.
I'll be honest I fucking loved it. Ezra always had a connection with the wildlife on Lothal (especially the Loth-cats). It makes sense that he would have a connection with the small creatures of his new home. As soon as I saw them I knew they'd lead Sabine right to him.

Thrawn is as intimidating as Sabine is good at fighting.
Oh Thrawn is incredibly intimidating. It isn't about his size or even stature it's his demeanor and intellect that make him the most intimidating villain in all the TV series.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'll be honest I fucking loved it. Ezra always had a connection with the wildlife on Lothal (especially the Loth-cats). It makes sense that he would have a connection with the small creatures of his new home. As soon as I saw them I knew they'd lead Sabine right to him.

Oh Thrawn is incredibly intimidating. It isn't about his size or even stature it's his demeanor and intellect that make him the most intimidating villain in all the TV series.
Whoever I saw on the last show came off like a budgeted Moff Gideon......and the CGI howlings were terrible, like the rerelease edition level bad.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Whoever I saw on the last show came off like a budgeted Moff Gideon......and the CGI howlings were terrible, like the rerelease edition level bad.

I think the dark color palette doesn't help things in that regard but it's the Planet more than anything I thought. I actually liked Sabine and the Howling having a thing together. He wanted so badly to eat those Noti and Sabine said nope you better listen to me. Jedi over the Years have been one with Animals of all kinds especially Erza and Wolves. As for Thrawn in his prime he would of wrecked Sabine, Erza, and possibly Ahsoka especially if Sabers weren't involved and he would of not been scared to pick one up if he needed to. I don't know to me a guy who looks physically intimidating doesn't scare me but someone like Thrawn who's mind works 24/7 and never sleeps that is scary to me. He's thinking of all the ways for people that get his way to kill them off and make them suffer. I loved how he let Sabine go and she was shocked about it because he knows the Chips are in his favor and he take them out at anytime. Thrawn needs to win to set up Season 2 of Ahsoka or that Movie that is coming to wraps up this Universe. We are going to need to see Luke, Leia, and Han in that you would think because if theirs a big battle coming you can't see them in the background unless the battle to come is happening on Peridea and inbetween keeping those heroes away I guess.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think the dark color palette doesn't help things in that regard but it's the Planet more than anything I thought. I actually liked Sabine and the Howling having a thing together. He wanted so badly to eat those Noti and Sabine said nope you better listen to me. Jedi over the Years have been one with Animals of all kinds especially Erza and Wolves. As for Thrawn in his prime he would of wrecked Sabine, Erza, and possibly Ahsoka especially if Sabers weren't involved and he would of not been scared to pick one up if he needed to. I don't know to me a guy who looks physically intimidating doesn't scare me but someone like Thrawn who's mind works 24/7 and never sleeps that is scary to me. He's thinking of all the ways for people that get his way to kill them off and make them suffer. I loved how he let Sabine go and she was shocked about it because he knows the Chips are in his favor and he take them out at anytime. Thrawn needs to win to set up Season 2 of Ahsoka or that Movie that is coming to wraps up this Universe. We are going to need to see Luke, Leia, and Han in that you would think because if theirs a big battle coming you can't see them in the background unless the battle to come is happening on Peridea and inbetween keeping those heroes away I guess.
Oh I just meant the CGI was 2000s level bad for the Howling......it looked so fake.

And does Thrawn look like a blue Elon Musk? Or is that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed