Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So is Nebula right?
I don't believe so actually, she's whatever Thanos is (Allegedly she's his real granddaughter) which I don't believe is Kree.. some sort of other alien race that I'm not sure has even been named throughout the entirety of their existence.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I don't believe so actually, she's whatever Thanos is (Allegedly she's his real granddaughter) which I don't believe is Kree.. some sort of other alien race that I'm not sure has even been named throughout the entirety of their existence.
Oh, I just figured since she was the same tint of blue lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh, I just figured since she was the same tint of blue lol
Yeah I originally thought so too, I remember looking up what they were though when the movie first came out and I know that they said Ronan was the only "major" character in the movie that was Kree.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Holy hell, pretty goddamn entertaining and thrilling episode of AoS if you ask me.. Honestly aside from Nick Fury appearance episodes (Mainly the finale of Season 1) this was the best episode of the show so far IMO.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Holy hell, pretty goddamn entertaining and thrilling episode of AoS if you ask me.. Honestly aside from Nick Fury appearance episodes (Mainly the finale of Season 1) this was the best episode of the show so far IMO.
Yeah I watched it today. Good stuff. Poor Mac.

Mockingbird in that tight white t-shirt though. :damn:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I watched it today. Good stuff. Poor Mac.

Mockingbird in that tight white t-shirt though. :damn:

Adrianne Palicki is so hot but would be so much hotter without that dot in the middle of her forehead.. nevertheless I would never contemplate kicking her out of bed.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I like the show, but it feels like it's deviating from the Marvel material. Just my opinion.

The only thing that remotely reminded me of the Marvel universe is the whole Colossus character, who seemingly changes shape or form every touch.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
OMG that ending! Sooooo cool. What are Sky's (or Daisy's?) and Rena's powers? Anyone care to guess?

Disappointed Trip had to die - us sharing the name and all, but glad Mac still seems to be ok

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
OMG that ending! Sooooo cool. What are Sky's (or Daisy's?) and Rena's powers? Anyone care to guess?

Disappointed Trip had to die - us sharing the name and all, but glad Mac still seems to be ok

Oh nevermind, I know Daisy lol that's Daisy Johnson; shell have semisonic powers aka abilities to create earthquakes. The guy at the end was Reader I know that for sure..

Raina had some feline like qualities so I'll guess she's going to be Tigra.

Although tbh I'm confused because neither of them were technically inhumans in the comics?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This was a great Tuesday for TV...

this AoS episode was absolutely brilliant and definitely has me hyped for it's return.. everything was handled really well, every storyline was tied up loosely so that when the show restarts they can start to unravel once again. Looking forward to seeing what is next for everyone.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They went through Terrigenesis but turned into two people that aren't Inhumans, I'm a little weirded about by why they did it like that, but Marvel will be Marvel.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They went through Terrigenesis but turned into two people that aren't Inhumans, I'm a little weirded about by why they did it like that, but Marvel will be Marvel.
Screw the spoiler - We don't know who they are yet for sure though right? It looks like Skye will be this Daisy character, but is Raina who you said you thought she was? We won't know for sure until the show comes back right?

Also, I've read some stuff that examines why they would be taking the Inhuman route for characters otherwise known as "mutants". It all deals with the X-men licensing and how they are technically "mutants" so Marvel has to refrain from using the term in their own properties (which is complete bullshit IMO). Seems the origin of her powers in the comics is messed up DNA passed down by her father, AKA Mr. Hyde.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Screw the spoiler - We don't know who they are yet for sure though right? It looks like Skye will be this Daisy character, but is Raina who you said you thought she was? We won't know for sure until the show comes back right?

Also, I've read some stuff that examines why they would be taking the Inhuman route for characters otherwise known as "mutants". It all deals with the X-men licensing and how they are technically "mutants" so Marvel has to refrain from using the term in their own properties (which is complete bullshit IMO). Seems the origin of her powers in the comics is messed up DNA passed down by her father, AKA Mr. Hyde.

Daisy's confirmed, Raina is the mystery; Tigra is the favorite but we'll see, it's not unlike Marvel to play their cards close to their hand.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
This helps explain what I was trying to say in that previous post -

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...s-to-make-an-end-run-around-foxs-x-men-rights

Right now, Marvel is gearing up for another of their company-wide crossover events, focused on the Inhumans, in which they plan to reveal that there were way more people descended from the original Inhumans than originally believed. In doing this, Marvel gives themselves room to essentially reinvent the idea of mutants in their comic universe.

Why would this matter to Marvel Studios? Well, one of the few outstanding deals in place that seems to be frustrating them at this point is 20th Century Fox's ownership of all things related to "X-Men," including the word "mutant."