Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woooh! Didn't realize they released Mockingbird's official uni already but it looks hawt.

7d31759ccdd3943bba53907114558a37.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
After the leak of the Avengers 2 tailer that was supposed to be shown during next week's AoS episode it seems they have additional footage that they will air in addition to the trailer.. hopefully the new clip(s) don't get leaked either.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Another good episode... hopefully that handshake towards the end means good things to come, but Ward... yeah, definitely not good things to come.

Should really start to get interesting the rest of the season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch this when I wake up tomorrow, I tried to stay up to catch it on Hulu but unfortunately it got uploaded to late and now I'm way too tired to even comprehend what the episode's details are.. will come back with my review tomorrow!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone else get a kick out of MockingBird wearing the Star Wars t-shirt near the beginning of the show? Oh Disney, you SOBs

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Anyone else get a kick out of MockingBird wearing the Star Wars t-shirt near the beginning of the show? Oh Disney, you SOBs

Yeah, I noticed that as well... the way the words were all stretched out around her.... Mmmmmmm.. *clears throat* sorry about that.. Umm, yeah Disney, the corporate conglomerate.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh yeah a little Grant Ward action baby, finally!
I can't wait to see how that progressesssss!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't agree with the show being the start off point for this arc, it's one thing to have the arc of the movies affect the TV show but this is completely different.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So... now that they found out it's a city and they were all injected with Kree blood to make them think about it and with the list of Marvel's upcoming movies it's pretty obvious what this is leading upto amiright? Also Skye is a big clue to it as well..

It has to be leading upto The Inhumans.. I would put money on it!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ward is making moves.. the city was found and Coulson and his team know who Whitehall truly is now... should be an interesting rest of the season.

Good episode.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
UK is a bit behind, this Friday I think we'll be on the one where Simmons and that other chick are in HYDRA and then return to Team SHIELD. But anyways, weren't the Kree's mentioned in Guardians of the Galaxy? Or am I thinking of something else... Either way, the possibly of Star-Lord maybe one day being in Agents of SHIELD makes me drool.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
UK is a bit behind, this Friday I think we'll be on the one where Simmons and that other chick are in HYDRA and then return to Team SHIELD. But anyways, weren't the Kree's mentioned in Guardians of the Galaxy? Or am I thinking of something else... Either way, the possibly of Star-Lord maybe one day being in Agents of SHIELD makes me drool.

Ronan the Accuser is Kree, aka the villain in GotG.

Solid episode of AoS, totally knew Skye's dad has other intentions in mind for Mr. Whitehall.. Ward is a BAMF no doubt.