Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

I always wondered what happens when he gets all the way up..... and what if he like botches? Do they catch him?
He looks like he can handle the fall just fine. Holy crap. Dude must be in shape. I wish I could do that. I can't even do one pull up. :lol1:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I was pretty stoked that there was a character named Trip in this week's episode! :yes:
At least I think it was Trip......

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm a few episodes behind but I heard Lady Sif from Thor is coming to an episode,
aka
Jaime Alexanderr mmmm.
I also hear they're doing a pretty good job with Deathlok, hearing those two names means the show may finally be starting to turn into what people thought it was going to be.. and not just a show about Normal Agents dealing with disasters. I would've been cool with the whole Normal Agents deal if like Cobie Smulders was a reoccurring character on almost every episode, and if Nick Fury gave them orders every so often or if like Hawkeye and Black Widow popped up for an episode or two.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm a few episodes behind but I heard Lady Sif from Thor is coming to an episode,
aka
Jaime Alexanderr mmmm.
I also hear they're doing a pretty good job with Deathlok, hearing those two names means the show may finally be starting to turn into what people thought it was going to be.. and not just a show about Normal Agents dealing with disasters. I would've been cool with the whole Normal Agents deal if like Cobie Smulders was a reoccurring character on almost every episode, and if Nick Fury gave them orders every so often or if like Hawkeye and Black Widow popped up for an episode or two.
Oh is THAT who the superpowered black dude is, Deathlock!? Awesome. Never put that together. Didn't see Sif yet, just Loralei, which I'm sure will bring Sif right behind her. You should watch it because they revealed something and I don't know who/what it is! Researching like a mofo online. I'll refrain from anything that may be spoilers though.

But yes, I agree, it has gotten MUCH better.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh is THAT who the superpowered black dude is, Deathlock!? Awesome. Never put that together. Didn't see Sif yet, just Loralei, which I'm sure will bring Sif right behind her. You should watch it because they revealed something and I don't know who/what it is! Researching like a mofo online. I'll refrain from anything that may be spoilers though.

But yes, I agree, it has gotten MUCH better.
Yeah haha! Nice I haven't missed Sif yet!
PM me what they revealed, I don't know if I'll have time to catch up on the whole thing between now and when Cap 2 comes out which I think is what they're actively building upto on the show on the side.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Aw yeah, Sif was on it this week! So far its pretty damn cool. Looks like it might be the same actress from the Thor movie too (which I think is AWESOME)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Aw yeah, Sif was on it this week! So far its pretty damn cool. Looks like it might be the same actress from the Thor movie too (which I think is AWESOME)
Yeah it's Jaime Alexander; she was a TV actress before she ever did anything movie wise, naturally it showed in her epic TV performance. I'm happy they brought in The Seductress Asgardian Lorelei; I hope they realize they should use the Enchantress aka her sister for the next Thor movie though.. or one of the Thor movies, if done right it would be amazing.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah it's Jaime Alexander; she was a TV actress before she ever did anything movie wise, naturally it showed in her epic TV performance. I'm happy they brought in The Seductress Asgardian Lorelei; I hope they realize they should use the Enchantress aka her sister for the next Thor movie though.. or one of the Thor movies, if done right it would be amazing.
They better get a real hottie to play her lolo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I would like January Jones, Katie Cassidy or Blake Lively to play her :) but I doubt Marvel have any of those people in mind for the role.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Watching the newest episode now. Think its the season finale. Lots of Deathlok so far. :bodallas:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Not the season finale yet... still a couple more episodes left. 6 more episodes actually. The last episode was really good, lots of action and nice twists thrown in.... kind of predictable if you pay attention at the start of the episode.