Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck Yeah Eddie McClintock! always nice to see him pop up in shit..

MV5BMTExNTMzOTk3NjReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc0MDI2ODQ@._V1_SY317_CR53,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Pretty solid epIsode, good to have AoS back.. Agent Carter was alright but definitely not the same.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Agent Carter was a tour de force. I love seeing a strong female lead. Well acted, and it's a period piece as well. Super unique.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Uh.. seen the teaser for next week's episode?? Lucy Lawless back? dafuq how will this play out.. she died in episode 1 or 2 this season from what I recall.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Solid Episode this week, curious to see if Nick Fury makes an appearance or what this "REal Shield" deal is about..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Ward will be in the next episode, been awhile since we've seen him gonna be a good episode hopefully.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This past episode was just weird to me, not sure where they are headed with this 2nd version of SHIELD.. Since May was working with Fury early in the series before the collapse of SHIELD, wouldn't you think that if Fury were behind this other SHIELD that he would have May enlisted? or maybe he does? and how exactly is Skye supposed to live with the changes when she either has to let lose or she'll end up killing herself from the inside out if she can't?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This past episode was just weird to me, not sure where they are headed with this 2nd version of SHIELD.. Since May was working with Fury early in the series before the collapse of SHIELD, wouldn't you think that if Fury were behind this other SHIELD that he would have May enlisted? or maybe he does? and how exactly is Skye supposed to live with the changes when she either has to let lose or she'll end up killing herself from the inside out if she can't?

Idk I don't think Fury is behind this "real SHIELD" .. Coulson & May would totally be the two members that he would call definitely not the new guys Mack & Mockingbird.. Rumors came out last week that it's going to be actor Edward James Olmos as the character "Robert Gonzales" don't know if there's any truth to that but that would be my guess.

I have to assume it'll be just like in the comics where she'll learn to ACTUALLY control the powers rather than suppressing them inside.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
1959610_863579640373552_8851958280567521596_n.jpg

Well this new promo poster pretty much confirms my guess.. curious to see if AoS is only leading upto the Inhumans, this may be a part in leading upto the Civil War as well..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So that's Robert Gonzalez?
Well that's Edward James Olmos and that's the character's name they said he was a few weeks back so yup! But that could just be a cover name? Who knows, I had no thoughts of this show becoming the lead-up to the Inhumans but hey it did that lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bearing through this show at the start is definitely paying off, this Inhuman storyline has the potential to be genius.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Watching now :razer:

EDIT: Good episode. Still not sure what Reina or Skye actually are yet, but we got a better look at Raina at least. "Insides like gravel and cuts herself when she moves". Hmmm, not sure. Loved the interaction with Fitz and Skye near the end. And that surprise ending? I'm too lazy to look it up - who is that guy with no eyes and can teleport?
I mark for that face every damn time.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I know I could just look this up - but the teleporter with the covered eyes - thats the actor that played Lucifer in Supernatural right?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Awesome episode this week, I was like who the hell is Coulson's back-up? boom Deathlok opens the hatch.. his new suit is fucking dope compared to the P.o.s they had him in last season.

I know I could just look this up - but the teleporter with the covered eyes - thats the actor that played Lucifer in Supernatural right?

Nah, different guy.