Kayfabe After Will vs Rhys *Rhys' POV*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
After heading backstage battered and bruised from his war with his old friend, Will Neilson, Alex Price runs to interview Rhys.

Rhys: God damn it Alex get outta here, not right now. *Rhys wipes his face with the wet towel that was around his neck before throwing it lightly in the direction of Alex*

Alex: Rhys! Please can I just get a second to ask you a couple of questions, I've also got some important news for you from the GM. *Rhys shrugs and mumbles "whatever"* Well... Lets get right to it! First question: What happened out there man? You had that match in the bag and you should of took that title back here with you!

Rhys: That dumb ass pinned himself and made the match a draw, do you know how annoying that is?! After putting in my everything inside of the ring tonight I still come up short and lose another opportunity at a belt around my waist. The fans can say whatever they want, but it was a double pin so neither of us won, that match came out as a draw.

Alex: Well it sucks, but you just gotta accept it. You may not like him being the Survival champion but you will always have another chance to beat him. Anyway, second question -------

Rhys: *Rhys cuts into Alex's question abruptly* I don't have time for this man, what is your "important news"?

Alex: Well uhh... they have given you a shot at the world title at TLC as a wildcard making the match a triple threat. All you have to do is beat Chris Young.

Rhys: Oh, thats amazing! *Rhys' face lights up and he pats Alex on the shoulder then holds his arms out* Seriously, the world title?! That means so much to me... If I can finally take this championship, this could mean the beginning of the end for Will and his little stupid gang. Our war will probably never be over, but this title would put me in the best position to take out anarchy inc. one by one.

Alex: Well I'm glad that cheered you up, thanks for taking some time to speak to me. Lets head back to the show for tonight. *The camera fades to black before transitioning back to precision*

Getting back into promos so they may seem a bit slow, but they will pick up with time :)