Kayfabe After the Survival Championship Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*After the match, Chris Young is standing in the ring with the championship in his hands as Micheal Kelly is laying where the table used to lay he drags himself into the ring and tries to grab for Chris' belt, But Lilith slides into the ring and hisses at Kelly. The duo look down at the kneeling Kelly as Chris makes a gun gesture pointed at Kelly as Lilith walks around him looking like she is about to mist Kelly.*

Patrick Young: This was an amazing match, But what is this?

Anthony Pederson: I Don't know Patrick and I don't like it.

*Chris Steps closer to Kelly and yells.*

Chris: I now have your treasure, You now can have a change of heart or be taking out right here right now!

*Kelly Pulls himself up and walks out of the ring as a "Kelly" chant breaks out and the lights go out and Chris and Lilith are nowhere to be seen. Kelly stands on the ramp bearly able to stand and says to the camera....*

Kelly: This is not goodbye, it only see you later.

*He walks backstage, But can be seen collapsing before the screen cuts to a video package.*