Kayfabe After the Match: Rogue vs Bull

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rogue continues to wrench Jordan Bull's arm backwards, with the latter tapping furiously on the mat. The referee does his best to try to pry Jack Rogue loose, but to no avail. He shouts at them but finally decides to relinquish his hold and poses as Jordan does in the corner, to which the crowd shower him in boos. This seems to flip some sort of mental switch in Rogue, to which he runs over to Bull and puts him back in the hold, wrenching back once, rapidly, pulling Jordan's arm back further than ever before which causes Bull to scream in agony. The crowd go silent at this as the commentators also struggle for words. Jack admires his handy work as Jordan Bull lays in a ball clutching at his elbow. The commentators talk in a solemn tone.

"Jack Rogue has snapped, he really has."

"He's snapped Jordan Bull's arm that's for sure, man, that was hard to watch."

"In all my years, I don't recall ever seeing something so brutal and so violent."

"I mean, Jordan has commited some violent atrocities in that ring, but he still doesn't deserve this. I've been a huge fan of Jack Rogue's new attitude, but this may have gone a step too far"

Reactions: Geek773