Kayfabe After The Match - Andersen Vega vs Jack Rogue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

1, 2, 3, and the bell rings to perhaps the biggest ovation in Pro Wrestling history as Jack Rogue, maybe the most popular star in Precision and Sony Storm's long history has finally won a world championship! Jack's facial expression tells the story, with a look of utter disbelief that after all the years of wars, 5-star matches and epic rivalries, he's finally achieved his ultimate goal since embarking on his historic career. Jack, on his knees and with tears in his eyes, is handed the Precision Championship by the referee, and cradles it in his arms like a newborn child. He grins widely, gazes across the sea of thousands of joyous Rogue fans, and collapses onto his back from exhaustion. He throws his hands into the air in joy, one of them gripping his new championship tightly. The former champion, Andersen Vega, rolls to the outside after being pinned following a superkick, but hardly anybody notices. Jack isn't focused on him, as he hasn't been throughout his preparation for this Two out of Three Falls match. After a few moments of getting his breath back, the new champion gets to his feet and stares down at the title in his hands, before carefully draping the belt over one wrist, still holding it firmly, and climbing slowly up to the second turnbuckle of his nearest corner. As the cheers escalate, Jack takes another look down at the Precision Championship, before throwing it into the air above his head with a cry of pure euphoria at his victory.

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner... AND THE NEEEEEEEEW PRECISION HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... JACK ROGUE!

The crowd erupts with further cheering at the official announcement, and the tears of happiness are now clearly visible on Rogue's face, as he climbs down from the ropes and walks across the side of the ring to go and celebrate on a different turnbuckle.

Andersen Vega: *Breathing heavily* Shut the music off a second, Jeff... I've got some stuff to get off my chest.

The jubilant cheering sours suddenly into vociferous boos as Andersen Vega appears to still have words for the new Precision Champion, and rolls back into the ring to express them.

Andersen Vega: When I said that when I lost the Precision Championship, that I would retire, I meant it... This is probably my last ever match not only in Precision, but in the profession as a whole, but that doesn't matter right now. That's not important to me right now. I'll address that next week... Right now, I want to take this time to talk to you, Jack.

Vega clutches his jaw, feeling the effects of the two superkicks that he received during the epic contest.

Andersen Vega: I'm not gonna go on a long rant because I don't want to overly spoil your moment... I know that you probably couldn't care less at what I have to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway...

Jack looks at Vega curiously, clutching the Precision Championship.

Andersen Vega: I'm sorry.

Jack looks almost taken aback, considering that Vega has never been one to apologise to anyone.

Andersen Vega: I ruined your life... I drove you to a place that nobody deserves to travel too and I forced you into madness and it may be the biggest regret in my career. For what I did to you, if I had to choose now, I would never have came back if it meant that it never would've happened.

Vega, actually looking sincere, almost looks to be welling up himself.

Andersen Vega: In this business, you either make friends or you make money. I chose the money and in return I lost the only true friend that I ever had in this hell hole and I'd hand all of that money back if it meant that I could change that... But I can't change it. It happened. I can't change the past, but I can face my sins. And what I did to you may be my greatest sin and for that, I am truly sorry.

Andersen Vega: I don't expect you to forgive me because I can't even forgive myself. I just needed to get off my chest... Anyway, I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do and I rambled. Sorry 'bout that... I just want to say that there is nobody under god's hot sun that deserves that championship more than you and I'll leave you to celebrate whooping my ass now... Congratulations, man.

Vega drops the microphone and goes to exit the ring...

Jack Rogue: Wait.

The crowd cheers Rogue's interjection, but are unsure of his intent.

Jack Rogue: You're right that you drove me to a dark place. You're right that what you did was awful, and that you didn't think about the impact of what you did... but you couldn't have known. You had every reason to be frustrated after The Scat took away what you loved, your brother took your spotlight and I inadvertently took your fan support. You had no one to lean on and it drove you crazy, just in a more measured way than it affected me. You weren't the only factor in what happened, either - my losses and Joseph Diamond were important too. The blame isn't all yours. You did awful things to me, but you were projecting the bad things that happened to you. The cycle of hate has to end somewhere, someone has to let it go. I see no better time than tonight. I forgive you, Andersen.

The crowd cheer and applaud Jack's restraint, understanding and tolerance loudly. Vega appears touched most of all, intense emotion as well as fatigue is evident on both faces as their eyes meet for a final time. The former champion mouths "Thank you" to his successor, before stepping out of the ring through the ropes, looking around one last time, then nodding at Rogue before turning and walking up the ramp, to measured applause from the audience.

Jack Rogue: Ladies and gentlemen - we did it! This isn't just a moment of forgiveness, this is a moment of celebration. I'm probably going to get quite drunk tonight, and I hope some of you will join me.

A loud cheer accompanies this suggestion, and Jack smiles wryly.

Jack Rogue: But looking beyond that, past tonight - and what a long night this one will be. This is the start of a new era in Precision. With this title in my hand, I, with all of your help, am going to repay my debt to this place. I will be the honourable, fighting champion Precision has lacked, and I will seek out and superkick the evil and disrespect on this roster. If you want to step up to me, go for it. But I will fight harder than I ever have to keep this, for as long as it takes for me to have paid for what I did to Alexander Diamond, Jordan Bull and others. And you'd better know, that if you put yourself in the way of that, I will kick your head...

The crowd build up more loudly than they ever have, before the thousands present roar collectively with pride and glee.

Jack Rogue: CLEAN OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!

A great cheer goes up, and the new Precision Champion appears as joyous as he has ever been as he flings the mic onto the mat. He lifts his newly won title over his head again, before clutching it to his chest and rolling out of the ring, high fiving all the fans as he walks up the ramp, belt over one shoulder. When he gets to the stage, he holds it up a final time, a grin on his face and tears in his eyes, before turning and walking backstage through the curtain.

-End of segment-

Thanks to @Geek773 for Jack's Dialog and also for 90% of the shit in white.