After SS, what's next for Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's the face of the SS poster and there's numerous reports going around that WWE want him back in the main event, but how can he get there? There is no room for him at the moment. Punk/Rock/Cena are going to dominate the ME until after Wrestlemania, and he's just finished his feud with Kofi (or is going to after SS) after jobbing numerous times and losing the title. Where does he go from after SS until Wrestlemania?

Reaction score
back to jobbing I bet. Never heard those rumors about him being the main event, would be nice though. I don't think being on the poster of SS will mean a push will happen.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He could be competing for the World Heavyweight Title, not the WWE Title. If Sheamus wins the belt back (I'm certain he will at this point), The Miz could be his next opponent. More jobbing for The Miz (nothing wrong with that), in other words.

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
He could be competing for the World Heavyweight Title, not the WWE Title. If Sheamus wins the belt back (I'm certain he will at this point), The Miz could be his next opponent. More jobbing for The Miz (nothing wrong with that), in other words.

Please no, not Sheamus with the belt again. I'd rather see Show stay with the belt than Sheamus getting it again!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:

Miz is much better when he's winning brah.