After Raw went off the air

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
After Raw ended, CM Punk came out and said he was supposed to have a match against John Cena but Cena was too hurt to wrestle. This brought Cena out from the back. Alberto Del Rio came to help Punk, which led to Sheamus making the save. Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Antonio Cesaro joined the fray for the heels.

Punk was leaving when Randy Orton came from the back and the faces cleaned house. They left Miz laying in a heap.

Source

Surprised they didn't mention the Cena / Savage bit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MORE CM punk last night. Those fans sure got their moneys worth. Savage.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Laid out the Miz ffs!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
What Cena/Savage bit? I haven't heard anything about that.

There's this fan that comes to a lot of shows dressed as Macho Man. They let him into the ring and he did all off Macho Man's turnbuckle poses, it's up on youtube.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
There's this fan that comes to a lot of shows dressed as Macho Man. They let him into the ring and he did all off Macho Man's turnbuckle poses, it's up on youtube.

Thanks for responding, Stop. :)

Dat Kid -- Sorry, I didn't see your post until now, but there ya go. There were also a couple of pics of the "Savage" fan guy with Cena in the ring that were being shared on Twitter.