After Punk, what's next for Ryback?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Hopefully after his program with punks is next program will be the ones he sells at the front gate to fans for the wwe.... "Feed .... My.... Family...."

Reactions: leojay

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
marzz said:
Have you seen Lesnar lately...his match against hhh was a bust and his promo work was all heymans work..

What does that have to do with the price of eggs? He's still over as fuck without even talking. He'd be as over right now without Heyman.

Some people just don't need to talk. We don't know if that's the case with Ryback yet, but judging by his intensity I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the over as fuck meat heads.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I definitely see Ryback winning the Rumble. In fact, it'd be awesome if it came down to Ryback and Cena in a big face-vs-face confrontation that ends with Ryback tossing Cena out (to a big pop), similar to Cena/Batista at the 2005 RR. (Cena's motivation to win the Rumble is he says he wants one last shot at Punk - or one more shot at The Rock as the case may be - at Wrestlemania, depending on whoever wins the WWE Title match that night, so he enters the Rumble.) And my prediction is that he goes on to win the WHC at Wrestlemania. The champion will probably be Big Show at that point. They can book Show as a credible monster heel from here to then (they're already off to a fresh start with him beating Sheamus fairly) and then have Ryback be the one to finally crush him.

They'll have to think of some sort of exit strategy in regards to Punk keeping the title but Ryback still remaining the dominant one, because that's the only logical way to go at this point. If they were gonna have Punk drop the belt to Ryback, it would have been at HIAC, so it's obviously not happening now. I also doubt he and Punk will fight again at TLC (rumors say it's gonna be Cena/Punk) unless they pull the '99 KOTR ending where someone raises the title from Ryback every time he reaches for it. But Ryback/Punk is done for by the time the Rumble gets here, for obvious reasons.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So, I have three questions:

Who will win the feud and claim the world title? Punk or Ryback? Punk. :punk:

What will happen to Ryback if Punk wins the feud and keeps the world title? Feud with Brock. :happy:

What will happen to Ryback if he wins the feud and takes the world title? Ha!. :punk:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
As Doph said Ryback is a 15 minute flash in the pan nobody will know who he is in 2 months time when someone else is being pushed

Keep telling yourself that

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
As Doph said Ryback is a 15 minute flash in the pan nobody will know who he is in 2 months time when someone else is being pushed

I'll see you in three months when Ryborg wins the Rumble :haha:

This guy has just started. Over time he'll only get more over.